OT: Forum Members In Ontario - Corporal Cirillo's Body To Be Brought Home Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
The body of Corporal Nathan Cirillo is being transported from Ottawa home to Hamilton this afternoon.

The motorcade will travel from Ottawa to Toronto via Highway 401 which means that it will be traveling along the section of the 401 that has become known as the Highway of Heroes. Once they reach the GTA the motorcade will travel along the 407 to the QEW and on into Hamilton.

I will be making my way to one of the bridges over the 407 later so that I can pay my respects as his body is transported home. I encourage any other forum members in Ontario and/or the GTA to do the same.

This link contains a list of estimated times for the journey:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1633696/h...te-of-cpl-nathan-cirillos-final-journey-home/

Kessley Snipes*

The body of Corporal Nathan Cirillo is being transported from Ottawa home to Hamilton this afternoon.

The motorcade will travel from Ottawa to Toronto via Highway 401 which means that it will be traveling along the section of the 401 that has become known as the Highway of Heroes. Once they reach the GTA the motorcade will travel along the 407 to the QEW and on into Hamilton.

I will be making my way to one of the bridges over the 407 later so that I can pay my respects as his body is transported home. I encourage any other forum members in Ontario and/or the GTA to do the same.

This link contains a list of estimated times for the journey:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1633696/h...te-of-cpl-nathan-cirillos-final-journey-home/

Not really the place for this.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
My son and I waited a hour for the procession to come through Brockville. Glad we did, they came through very fast. There were hundreds on and between the two main overpasses in our small town. Don't see what's political about peoples shared shock and grief over a senseless act.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I'm glad they decided to do the Highway of Heroes drive.

RIP Corporal Cirillo

Last edited:

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Saw a ton of people on the bridges over the 407 even though the procession doesn't pass through there. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad