Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Finally reached even on kills/games on solo. 600/600.

The crossbow is also REALLY great. Love it.

Theres so many valuable weapons out there that I can see a lot of buils variety.

Still feel like AR/Double/Splodes/snipe is my favorite but whenever i get a purple shotgun i run with that instead.

Reactions: Riseonfire

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
Was playing squads with 3 players that were much better than myself last night and what a blast. Totaled 6-8 wins throughout the night, and dropped a combined 34 bomb one round starting at Tilted.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This game's lag has rendered it virtually unplayable for me. My download upload has been above 30mb/s consistently so I don't know what the problem is but it's hard to win games against guys running double pumps or scars and I can't even tell I'm being shot cause the game won't render it until after I'm dead.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
This game's lag has rendered it virtually unplayable for me. My download upload has been above 30mb/s consistently so I don't know what the problem is but it's hard to win games against guys running double pumps or scars and I can't even tell I'm being shot cause the game won't render it until after I'm dead.

That only happens to me on a specific platform. And only at the beginning. It’s really annoying. You can get a scar but it won’t load in so your running away

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Man I hate people that play squads but play solo/don't have a mic, turns into a write off game practicing 1v4

Anyone else really preferred the shooting test damage/aim on guns too?

And haven't been double pump'd in forever, but might need to practice with it. Usual starting spots are greasy/retail/pleasant though which keeps it long/medium range battles

Last edited:

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
They are nerfing double pump, I wouldn't practice to much with it.

Unless of course you really like to feel soulless.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Came in 2cd 8 times today. So frustrated. But at least today I got good amount of kills.

Also yeah I've been practicing pump+tac smg since Epic tweeted that they were looking into double pump.

Reactions: Riseonfire

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My life is basically coming in 2nd. It's crazy the amount of times I finish second or third and somehow always choke that last fight. I hate myself. I can snipe with anyone, melee with anyone, mid range with anyone, but when it comes to closing games there's always that stupid mistake.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So goddamn mad. Was playing Squads, two of my guys went down. I jump in with an RPG and shot a rocket right between the two guys that were gonna finish my teammates and they took zero damage. That should not happen ever. I managed to take two down with me after my teammates were cleared out but I died.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
When the rpg does nothing you just sit there with a blank face. Nothing else you can do really

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Duos/Squads are a lot more fun compared to Solo. The only time Squads sucks is when you get one guy that doesn't have a mic. Or when you're only playing with one friend and you get stuck with another pair that screws around and tries to trap you or build some insane fortress for no reason

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Duos/Squads are a lot more fun compared to Solo. The only time Squads sucks is when you get one guy that doesn't have a mic. Or when you're only playing with one friend and you get stuck with another pair that screws around and tries to trap you or build some insane fortress for no reason

I don’t understand why people dislike guys with no mic. I mean as long as he follows you who cares? If your with a buddy I doubt he would call anything out that your buddy didn’t see.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don’t understand why people dislike guys with no mic. I mean as long as he follows you who cares? If your with a buddy I doubt he would call anything out that your buddy didn’t see.
There are so many reasons communication is essential. I can't tell you how many times I've had micless teammates go down and insta eliminated before I've even had a chance to figure out where they are. If they find weapons or meds they can't carry, I can't know it's on the ground if they can't tell me. There's no potential to plan a place to lay down a base. You either, as the guy with the mic, need to decide for the people without them or just start building when they randomly decide on the right time. There's no planning involved in those situations. Say you know the micless teammate is being attacked. If you don't have an idea of how many guys he's taking on (in Squads), you're running in blind. One Squads game my squad dropped at Snobby Shores. My teammate dropped second house on the left, me middle. He supposedly finished looting his house and moved over to the far left one. I saw him start to take damage so I booked it over to his house. Built a ramp up over to his wall and jumped over expecting one guy since I only heard one gun being fired. If the guy had a mic he could've warned me the entire squad was there and I was met by tac shotgun blasts, two ARs, and a RPG blast to wipe me out of the game in a matter of seconds.

Sure, if there's enemies away at distance, eventually you're gonna see them and a mic is not needed. And I've won a few squads games before voice chat was implemented in the game. But as a whole it pathologically annoys me if I get a full squad of people with no mics. There's no excuse for it. You can go to Marshall's or Ross and get a pair of headphones with a mic on it for 5 dollars.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Because half the time they don't listen. I can't count how many times the guy without a mic does his own thing and puts us at a disadvantage or doesn't respond to requests from the guys who do have a mic.

Plus, if you're building or hiding somewhere it's best to have eyes in multiple directions calling out enemies. We usually have one guy look each direction to scan for enemies and no mic puts us at an immediate disadvantage. I've played in Duos where I've died and have to call out guys to my friend that he doesn't see so I think it's definitely an advantage to have everyone with a mic

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
There are so many reasons communication is essential. I can't tell you how many times I've had micless teammates go down and insta eliminated before I've even had a chance to figure out where they are. If they find weapons or meds they can't carry, I can't know it's on the ground if they can't tell me. There's no potential to plan a place to lay down a base. You either, as the guy with the mic, need to decide for the people without them or just start building when they randomly decide on the right time. There's no planning involved in those situations. Say you know the micless teammate is being attacked. If you don't have an idea of how many guys he's taking on (in Squads), you're running in blind. One Squads game my squad dropped at Snobby Shores. My teammate dropped second house on the left, me middle. He supposedly finished looting his house and moved over to the far left one. I saw him start to take damage so I booked it over to his house. Built a ramp up over to his wall and jumped over expecting one guy since I only heard one gun being fired. If the guy had a mic he could've warned me the entire squad was there and I was met by tac shotgun blasts, two ARs, and a RPG blast to wipe me out of the game in a matter of seconds.

Sure, if there's enemies away at distance, eventually you're gonna see them and a mic is not needed. And I've won a few squads games before voice chat was implemented in the game. But as a whole it pathologically annoys me if I get a full squad of people with no mics. There's no excuse for it. You can go to Marshall's or Ross and get a pair of headphones with a mic on it for 5 dollars.

You shouldn’t even try saving a guy without a mic if you don’t know what’s going on. And no matter what you should just steal the loot and leave leftovers. If he/she gets mad tell him to play solo.

I’ve had so many guys with mics on my teams where they won’t do anything and I’ll be the last guy left standing. I’ll take a person with skill and no mic over a person with a mic and no skill. I can win or go far with just 2 in squads so it doesn’t bother me

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Because half the time they don't listen. I can't count how many times the guy without a mic does his own thing and puts us at a disadvantage or doesn't respond to requests from the guys who do have a mic.

Plus, if you're building or hiding somewhere it's best to have eyes in multiple directions calling out enemies. We usually have one guy look each direction to scan for enemies and no mic puts us at an immediate disadvantage. I've played in Duos where I've died and have to call out guys to my friend that he doesn't see so I think it's definitely an advantage to have everyone with a mic

For sure it’s good if everyone has one but you don’t need everyone to have one to win a game. Most of the time I play with guys who have mics they do they’re own thing anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad