Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
For me it depends how new he is. If he’s been playing for a while that’s pretty dumb to still be scared

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
Found myself in another 1v1v2 situation and failed again. At least I've been averaging 30ish % shooting with head shots being 25 - 50% of my hits.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
kPMxSEU.jpg

All I had was a green burst rifle. Last guy had a sniper and a rocket launcher. Still came close.

lol 7 head shots but only 5 kills.

I'm liking this game, I suck at it right now but enjoying a shooter for the first time in a long time.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I really, REALLY hope they fix this double pump exploit, as somebody who admittedly uses it. I'm not knocking those who are able to pull it off well, if it's there why not use it, but I'm winning the very large majority of close quarters gun fights I'm in and the only times I've lost is when I've been obliterated by them by somebody else :laugh: . It's not even that I'm incredible at the game or anything, I'm decent, but once you're able to pull it off smoothly, enemies have almost no chance in close. It's just too powerful, and ends up firing faster than a regular tac shotty with a third more damage. I tried not using them for a bit, but its at the point where you're at a literal disadvantage if you don't since they're everywhere now. Hoping they fix it so you have to go through a pump animation regardless of switching between them, much like the snipers with reloading the bullets.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
For me it depends how new he is. If he’s been playing for a while that’s pretty dumb to still be scared
He's not that new. I mean he started in December but he plays a lot and I've been telling him non stop not to do that. What's gonna be different about possibly dying in the first place you go and dying later in the game when the enemies have the best guns and you've got the white pistol you found in the hut you went off to? Your teammates have a chance to revive you if you stick with them. At least since the time of posting that he's stopped doing that and he's gotten a bit better but he still has moments of being completely oblivious, sometimes hanging too far back to try to loot places that have clearly been looted already.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I really, REALLY hope they fix this double pump exploit, as somebody who admittedly uses it. I'm not knocking those who are able to pull it off well, if it's there why not use it, but I'm winning the very large majority of close quarters gun fights I'm in and the only times I've lost is when I've been obliterated by them by somebody else :laugh: . It's not even that I'm incredible at the game or anything, I'm decent, but once you're able to pull it off smoothly, enemies have almost no chance in close. It's just too powerful, and ends up firing faster than a regular tac shotty with a third more damage. I tried not using them for a bit, but its at the point where you're at a literal disadvantage if you don't since they're everywhere now. Hoping they fix it so you have to go through a pump animation regardless of switching between them, much like the snipers with reloading the bullets.

The only time I don't go double shotty is if I have a purp tac or a blue one with grenade launcher/Rocket launcher. Otherwise it's double pumpie action baby. Also starting to get really good at quick scoping or noscoping at all, it's actually really good if you're able to pull it off to start a fight

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I keep getting the "can't join that player's party" message still. It was supposedly patched multiple times this week but I still can't play with friends yet.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I keep getting the "can't join that player's party" message still. It was supposedly patched multiple times this week but I still can't play with friends yet.

Yeah I see what you mean. Happened to me. Though my friend just kept inviting and it eventually worked lol

Idk why the play with friend challenge is broke

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
For me I get those issues and sometimes when I add a player I meet in Squads they won't get added to the list for hours.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The mini gun might makenke uninstall this game. Shame. Seems way too op.

The mini gun is trash. It’s only useful for destroying buildings really and even then not really. But idk maybe idk how to use it and maybe everyone I faced doesn’t either

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The mini gun is trash. It’s only useful for destroying buildings really and even then not really. But idk maybe idk how to use it and maybe everyone I faced doesn’t either

I dont know. Imagine having a squad of 4 people with minis. Ive used it and got 3 kills in a span of maybe 60 bullets, i think thr problem is the supportive fire it gives you. It makes the rpg almost useless other than close encounter maybe. I see it becoming a staple in team wins.

And it takes away from the defensive ability of building.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Jesus did they f*** with the aiming in this game? I'll be shooting someone with an auto weapon with not much distance and only 1 in every shots will land with the reticle fixed.

Might be my connection cause its taking way too long to connect to games

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I dont know. Imagine having a squad of 4 people with minis. Ive used it and got 3 kills in a span of maybe 60 bullets, i think thr problem is the supportive fire it gives you. It makes the rpg almost useless other than close encounter maybe. I see it becoming a staple in team wins.

And it takes away from the defensive ability of building.

If everybody has one yeah I can see that being a problem.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Jesus did they **** with the aiming in this game? I'll be shooting someone with an auto weapon with not much distance and only 1 in every shots will land with the reticle fixed.

Might be my connection cause its taking way too long to connect to games

Idk I feel like the game changed. I feel like the shots are missing more somehow or the guns aren’t doing the proper damage

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Idk I feel like the game changed. I feel like the shots are missing more somehow or the guns aren’t doing the proper damage
I did my own test in the pregame area. I stood maybe like 10-15 feet from a guy with an ar and kept the reticle locked on his body. 1 in every 5 shots landed and the reticle didn't move at all. I couldn't believe it. The bullets were just going around the guy.

Dugray

No Gifs This Time
Nov 22, 2006
Longueuil
I finally won a game of solo last night. I feel no pride in having won the way I did. I was in the last circle. I sniped the other guy. He was not in the circle. He stayed out there until the storm closed in. I'm guessing he ran out of building materials trying to build upwards to get to my position and just ended up committing suicide by jumping down. Ended the game with zero kills, but first place. So anti climactic.

Reactions: Peanut

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
If you're in squads, and all 4 of you have miniguns and are even somewhat cohesive as a team, it's so much f***ing fun, but so overpowered. 4 miniguns on any structure of any kind or size MELTS. Its insane, and there's absolutely no counter to it in any way. We won 14 out of about 30 games the other day. Honestly, I wish miniguns were an item exclusively available through supply drops. Would give people an added incentive to go after them, create some action, and drop the frequency by quite a bit, because I've almost always had one in squads and it's unreal what a team can do when each member has one.

Reactions: Mrb1p

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If you're in squads, and all 4 of you have miniguns and are even somewhat cohesive as a team, it's so much ****ing fun, but so overpowered. 4 miniguns on any structure of any kind or size MELTS. Its insane, and there's absolutely no counter to it in any way. We won 14 out of about 30 games the other day. Honestly, I wish miniguns were an item exclusively available through supply drops. Would give people an added incentive to go after them, create some action, and drop the frequency by quite a bit, because I've almost always had one in squads and it's unreal what a team can do when each member has one.

Yeah 4 miniguns is op.

The LTM is good. I like the rifle. They probably won’t keep it though cause the rifle fights are skill now

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Whew. So hype. Sick today so decided to play sone games of Fortnite. I got my first ever win for the almost 400 games of Solo I have played. So hyped right now

Reactions: Peanut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad