Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The time trials are by far the dumbest challenge they've come up with yet. Can't wait to see what nonsense they come out with in week 7.
I really don't get that one at all. What is the point of doing them other than to put people in a vulnerable position to get killed. They need to just get ride of these pointless challenges

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Huge update just dropped:

- Tomato Town turns into Tomato Temple, which is a much more interesting and looted spot on the map.

- New Rift Grendades

- Road Trip skin leaks. Pretty meh, just like the Blockbuster skin.

- Some really cool skins coming. Some sort of Japanese warriors, a female Raven (with a crazy cool dark wings backbling), a new option for Tomatohead.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The rift grenade sounds pretty cool. The problem now is going to be how to decide which loot to hold on to and what to part with. All the new loot additions make choosing your loadout all that more important

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
The rifts drop in stacks of 1 and can carry up to 2. If I find them they'll likely take up my splodes spot. Really will depend on where on the map, zone location, etc.

Disagree on the Road Trip skin, it is much better than the Blockbuster.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
The rifts drop in stacks of 1 and can carry up to 2. If I find them they'll likely take up my splodes spot. Really will depend on where on the map, zone location, etc.

Disagree on the Road Trip skin, it is much better than the Blockbuster.

I think it is better than the Blockbuster, but probably not one that makes my usual rotation.

The similar looking one that got leaked looks a lot cooler, IMO.

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
I think it is better than the Blockbuster, but probably not one that makes my usual rotation.

The similar looking one that got leaked looks a lot cooler, IMO.
Was playing with a buddy that unlocked it. The top half looks really cool, but the pants were poorly designed. I'll still rock it here and there.

Also those cubes are awesome. You can shoot them and it will deal damage to people if they are close. Got a sniper knock and kill in squads yesterday.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Holy hell I suck at this game. Told my kid I’d help level his guy up, so been playing it for like 3 hours today I have zero kills. Basically just a scavenger until someone shreds me up.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Looks like Fortnite read our forum :laugh:

New cube appeared yesterday and apparently it's going to appear other places around the map

ec4.jpg

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Holy hell I suck at this game. Told my kid I’d help level his guy up, so been playing it for like 3 hours today I have zero kills. Basically just a scavenger until someone shreds me up.

I have been helping my kid level his account also, luckily I am able to play on my phone at work lol. I drop in, and deploy glider instantly. Once the first big circle appears I drop as close to the middle of that circle as I can on top of a tree, kneel down, go back to work for 15-20 mins, die by the storm or if I notice Im close to winning, I jump down and find a weapon and pew pew, even won a few games this way lol. He really wanted full Ragnarok and with school/choir/soccer and hockey all starting he was sad he would not make enough exp.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I don’t know how anyone does this. I can have a guy dead to rights unload a full clip of ammo into them and nothing, they turn around 2-3 shots with a pistol and all my shield and health gone in 2 seconds flat. So aggravating.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I don’t know how anyone does this. I can have a guy dead to rights unload a full clip of ammo into them and nothing, they turn around 2-3 shots with a pistol and all my shield and health gone in 2 seconds flat. So aggravating.

Yeah, it is an extremely frustrating game at times, I actually started played the paid Save the World version, it is a completely different game and I enjoy it a lot more than the BR mode.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I have been helping my kid level his account also, luckily I am able to play on my phone at work lol. I drop in, and deploy glider instantly. Once the first big circle appears I drop as close to the middle of that circle as I can on top of a tree, kneel down, go back to work for 15-20 mins, die by the storm or if I notice Im close to winning, I jump down and find a weapon and pew pew, even won a few games this way lol. He really wanted full Ragnarok and with school/choir/soccer and hockey all starting he was sad he would not make enough exp.

Fortunately, Fortnite made it so your progression towards Ragnarok will carry over into next season.

So if you’re 100,000xp short, once you reach 100,000xp in Season 6 the full Ragnarok will unlock.

Season 4 they didn’t have this with Omega, and it was super frustrating. You had to play a pretty unhealthy amount to unlock the full Omega. I was pretty burned out after it and didn’t play the game for a while.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Ok, so I don't suck as bad as before. I mean I still suck...

Besides weekly challenges what's the best way to level this Battle Pass up?
I can't destroy people, that's a given, but I think due to all my hours spent in Fallout 4, I'm good at survival.

Solo games, I don't really have a problem to place top 10, it's usually the storm that gets me. I've finished 2-3 a lot.
Squads 4 times top 3, but 3 of those times my idiot squad got eliminated instantly and just let me roll solo basically.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Fortunately, Fortnite made it so your progression towards Ragnarok will carry over into next season.

So if you’re 100,000xp short, once you reach 100,000xp in Season 6 the full Ragnarok will unlock.

Season 4 they didn’t have this with Omega, and it was super frustrating. You had to play a pretty unhealthy amount to unlock the full Omega. I was pretty burned out after it and didn’t play the game for a while.

Yeah... I forgot about that, but now that you mention it I remember people talking about it at teh start of the season. Now I feel a little stupid :(

Ok, so I don't suck as bad as before. I mean I still suck...

Besides weekly challenges what's the best way to level this Battle Pass up?
I can't destroy people, that's a given, but I think due to all my hours spent in Fallout 4, I'm good at survival.

Solo games, I don't really have a problem to place top 10, it's usually the storm that gets me. I've finished 2-3 a lot.
Squads 4 times top 3, but 3 of those times my idiot squad got eliminated instantly and just let me roll solo basically.

The best way to level up the pass was IMO to make sure you completed all the daily quests. You can only have three at a time so lets say you did not play for 8 days for vacation or what ever. Since each is worth 1/2 a tier you would loose a chance at 5 quests worth two and a half tiers, which add up a lot by the end of the season. My family went on a 2 week vacation last season and I did not allow my kids to bring the xbox and we did not make tier 100 until the last few days, this season we will hit 100 Monday or Tuesday.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Got a 0 kill win yesterday :laugh:.

Landed in Saudi Arabia (little town in the desert biome), collected weaps and mats, rolled into fatal, saw absolutely nobody until there was about 5 people left. Had 3 jump pads so got high ground, waited till the final circle moved and jump padded to the far side when there were 3 people left. The other two got into a fight and the guy rocket launchered himself and the other guy lol.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Loot Lake is a cool idea but it’s just such a useless and annoying place to land. I would love for it to be replaced.

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
The final spot in Loot wouldn't surprise me. At the beginning of the season if you went over Loot you could see something under the water just a bit east of the X in the second tweet. Replies to the glitch say it happened earlier but I've been playing since season 2 and never saw it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad