OT: Fort Collins area hockey

JMeiser919

Jul 22, 2008
Posted this in The Rink section and was told to try posting it here as well.

I just moved to Fort Collins and I am trying to find somewhere to play some drop in (Ice or Roller). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moosehead1

Nov 29, 2006
Not too familiar with the ft Collins area. I do know they have a rink or two some of my buddies play drop in at from time to time, I'll ask. South from you, the YMCA in Boulder has drop ins and stick and pucks. Boulder valley ice at superior in Boulder has them. And the ice centre at the promenade has them sporadically, but not very often. See you on the ice!

Edit: also check the Apex ice arena in Arvada, I know they have them too.

hoserthehorrible

Jul 15, 2003
Colorado
Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC) is in Ft Collins (both ice). There's also Northern Colorado Ice Center technically in Ft Collins but near Windsor.

Both have men's ice hockey leagues. Windsor definitely has drop in hockey and I'm not sure but I suspect EPIC does also.

JMeiser919

Jul 22, 2008
Awesome thanks guys. I tried going to a drop in at the Noco Ice center last night but there were only 2 guys there. I saw they have morning skates too I'll have to check those out and hopefully there'll be a better turn out. Thanks again, really looking forward to playing some hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad