Forsberg isn't the only swedish player on a postage stamp anymore

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
And a reprint of the Forsberg one too, 3*21.

I am glad that the jersey which Salming sports is not used anymore only beaten by the yellow helmets.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Borje Salming. The man is a legend around these parts. He's my favourite player of all time, not just for what he did on the ice (an exceptional player and possibly the greatest to ever where the blue and white...in my eyes anyway) but how he was OFF the ice. I had the pleasure of meeting the man outside Maple Leaf Gardens back in the 80's as a child and I'll never forget how he took the time to talk to me and shake my hand. You can't imagine what that meant to me as a boy growing up and getting the chance to meet someone I truly idolized. He's pure class and I hope to run into to him again some day so that I may introduce my son to not only a true legend of the game, but a gentleman as well.

helax

General Hockey Fan
Apr 2, 2013
Borje Salming. The man is a legend around these parts. He's my favourite player of all time, not just for what he did on the ice (an exceptional player and possibly the greatest to ever where the blue and white...in my eyes anyway) but how he was OFF the ice. I had the pleasure of meeting the man outside Maple Leaf Gardens back in the 80's as a child and I'll never forget how he took the time to talk to me and shake my hand. You can't imagine what that meant to me as a boy growing up and getting the chance to meet someone I truly idolized. He's pure class and I hope to run into to him again some day so that I may introduce my son to not only a true legend of the game, but a gentleman as well.

His brother Stig is the real Salming :) Him and Börje use to fight in practice back in the day when they both ruled Brynäs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad