Former NHLer Tedenby - Filthy Shootout Goal

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Tedenby was a maddening player to watch, he'd be invisible for 30 games and then score a filthy breakaway goal out of no where.

Always had the talent and seemed like a fun guy, but he his lack of consistent effort and a 200 foot game doomed his NHL career.

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
Can't think of a better word than filthy to describe that. Props OP on the title

On an unrelated note - holy advertisements... that goal was so sick but no matter how many times I watch it, I can't stop thinking about the barf on those jerseys/helmets/boards/face-off circles!

No chance I could ever watch a game from that league. I can barely get through that highlight real goal

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Great goal, love when players use goalies' momentum against them like that. From a video making perspective just play the f***ing goal, nobody cares about these stupid intros or music.

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Whatever happened to Linus Omark, anyway?

Another shootout legend who never did figure it out in the NHL.

I recently listened to an interview with Omark, he mentioned his biggest achievement was Datsyuk copying his shootout goal. He’s in his thirties, one of the stars in the KHL. Every once in a while he’s done something nifty that pops up in newsfeeds.

I recall following him closely when he was yo-yoing between the Oilers and their AHL affiliate, way back when. He seemed as fringe a top six NHLer as there ever was, I’d say. Essentially too slow, too small, too useless defensively and too average overall to make the NHL in a meaningful way, but always a very entertaining player to watch.

Quite similar to Tedenby in that sense. Tedenby’s been with HV71 in the SHL for a few years and he’s been perplexing to watch. He’s been like a poor man’s Mogilny in the SHL, either flexing rare, awe inspiring skill, or turning invisible.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->