OT: Former Leaf Wins the Amazing Race!

TheDream

May 3, 2011
Ontario
Congrats to Bates Battaglia! The former leaf and his brother Anthony win the amazing race as they were the most feared competition throughout the entire race. Although they fell behind in many mental challenges, their hockey physiques helped them blast through many challenges and win the race by a huge margin! Congrats once again! :yo:

I vaguely remember his time with the leafs, nice to see the guy win something for a change! :sarcasm:

Sundinftw

Jan 22, 2011
Toronto
That's so weird because I was thinking about bates and the amazing race yesterday and now I read this lol

TheDream

May 3, 2011
Ontario
That's so weird because I was thinking about bates and the amazing race yesterday and now I read this lol

Haha my bad for the spoiler! But man did the guy beast through challenges! They literally had no competition the entire way, it was a ridiculously OP team lol

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
ah you ****ing ruined the show for me, was about to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

;)

congrats to them, was definitely the team i wanted to win.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
Retire his number :naughty:

Good on them though. Going through that race has to be one hell of an experience.

thebear

Nov 18, 2009
damn wish you waited a day before posting this

Last edited:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I remember I made him with the Hart with the Leafs, back in like NHL 08 or something.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I posted in the Leaf lounge before seeing this thread.

Intersting note Anthony played for Columbia Inferno of the ECHL when they were the Leafs ECHL affilaite. This was around the same time that Bates was with the Leafs.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Congrats to Bates Battaglia! The former leaf and his brother Anthony win the amazing race as they were the most feared competition throughout the entire race. Although they fell behind in many mental challenges, their hockey physiques helped them blast through many challenges and win the race by a huge margin! Congrats once again! :yo:

I vaguely remember his time with the leafs, nice to see the guy win something for a change! :sarcasm:

Two big moments where thier physiques came in handy in my opinion. The Barrel Rolling Detour (instead of stuffing the Haggis), and out running the roller derby moms after thier letter broke and they switched detours. This preveted them form being last and not have to deal with the Road Block on the next leg.

GoodNHLTroll*

All I know is those two country singers wanted a piece of them both...and that 1 million dollars. :laugh:

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
Since it was just last night and many have not watched the finally can we hide this thread for a day or two so it doesn't spoil it for any one else.:rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad