Former Leaf, Kozun, is doing an AMA

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
What's an AMA?

Users ask the host (in this case Kozun) questions, and he answers them. As an example one was asked:

Obviously it never worked out for him here, but how did you view Randy Carlyle as a coach?

He answered:

I had a short time with Randy but I can't say anything bad about him. He gave me my first chance to play in the NHL and I owe him a lot for that.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Users ask the host (in this case Kozun) questions, and he answers them. As an example one was asked:

Obviously it never worked out for him here, but how did you view Randy Carlyle as a coach?

He answered:

I had a short time with Randy but I can't say anything bad about him. He gave me my first chance to play in the NHL and I owe him a lot for that.

Thanks.

Have to admit I prefer the pre-acronym world.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Thanks.

Have to admit I prefer the pre-acronym world.

Fun Fact: Acronyms have been around for millennia.

The exclamation mark is now considered "punctuation" but it's actually short-hand for "Lo" which is an archaic exclamation made to draw attention to something interesting or amazing.

Lol is several decades old.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Lol. When asked about choosing 67 as his number he said as a rookie he didn't get to choose, they gave it to him. Was that Nonis? Not too bright.

CBinTokyo

Jan 15, 2013
Tokyo
Fun Fact: Acronyms have been around for millennia.

The exclamation mark is now considered "punctuation" but it's actually short-hand for "Lo" which is an archaic exclamation made to draw attention to something interesting or amazing.

Lol is several decades old.

Ahh I see !L

JayDog17

Dec 23, 2014
They should Komarov this guy, and bring him back. Loved watching him play. Pretty sure Babcock would be a big fan as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad