Kings Article: Former LA Kings Great Dave Taylor Took the College Route To Reach the NHL

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
Frozen Royalty resumes its series on former LA Kings legend Dave Taylor with a look at his path to the Kkngs and the NHL, one that took him from the rink in his hometown of Levack, Ontario to Clarkson University Hockey (with a brief detour through Fort Worth, Texas), and then, to the NHL.

To learn more about a player who became one of most influential people in Kings franchise history, as a player and later, as a general manager who played a key role in their two Stanley Cup Championships, despite the fact that he was no longer the general manager by that time, please read...

Former LA Kings Great Dave Taylor Took the College Route To Reach the NHL

Last edited:
Reactions: Telos

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Funny stories. It's pretty crazy thinking about how the draft process has changed.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
My favorite interaction with Taylor was when he was at Toyota center ,I think he was with Dallas then, and he came walking up as my son and I were getting ready to push my truck, I had left the lights on ,after a pre season practice and without hesitation he put his note books and stuff down and helped push ...........got to go to his first game at the forum and watched for him, thanks to Alan Malamud pointing out how good he looked in practice , and his last And watched him from his first interview with Bob where he could hardly get thru it , very happy to see him with the cup just a great pro who embodies what the hockey world is about , hard work,great moments, happy memories

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad