Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Columbus signed Matteau to a PTO
- Carolina signed Shinkaruk to a PTO
- Toronto signed former Habs draft pick Matt Bradley to a PTO.

Bradley was part of the Newfoundland Growlers that won the Kelly Cup (ECHL). So surely they're bringing him back to most likely sign and send to Newfoundland.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
wwooaaa

20531.jpg
10769.jpg
I always knew Sergei was captain material

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Former Habs's farmhand ... I mean, Farnham -- now playing in Belfast? WTH.

Reactions: The90Tomas

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013

Yeah, cue the it's only preseason and wait for the play offs rhetoric.

But in this trade, we traded a goal scorer, there isn't two ways about it, pacioretty can score goals. But luckily the package we got win return supersedes anything that could happen really.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Yeah, cue the it's only preseason and wait for the play offs rhetoric.

But in this trade, we traded a goal scorer, there isn't two ways about it, pacioretty can score goals. But luckily the package we got win return supersedes anything that could happen really.

I dunno. Suzuki is just a project, he may never amount to anything. I'm holding off on Tatar's hype till after this season. Max was a good player for us.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I dunno. Suzuki is just a project, he may never amount to anything. I'm holding off on Tatar's hype till after this season. Max was a good player for us.

I hear you, I was one of his it seemed few fans on here. Something about watching a prolific goal scorer come up through our system.

Reactions: zeeto and Habs

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
they should have just traded him if the coach isn't happy with him after trying to sign him for months. It's a waste of time to play him on the 4th line, if he's still on the 4th line as i only saw one game.

habsprospects

Nov 24, 2003
Sherbrooke, QC
habsprospects.com
=Also I didn't see it posted but Khisamutdinov was called up to his KHL team. He played yesterday, his team lost 3-0, he was 2nd on the team with 3 shots, ended up Even, 12:51 TOI. Hopefully he sticks with the team!
Funny thing is that they sent Alex Avtsin the other way at the same time.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I hear you, I was one of his it seemed few fans on here. Something about watching a prolific goal scorer come up through our system.
We never gave him the center he should’ve had. Relied way too much on him alone. And he never should’ve been made captain.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Corey Lockey has called it a career. Only 1 game as a Hab but an important part of the Bulldogs team that one the AHL Calder Cup with Price in nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->