Former Ducks Thread II: AKA Wild Bill is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I think he's the better player, but the Ducks had and have a big need for a guy that can put the puck in the net like Sprong. I hope he's in our plans for next year.
I do hope that Sprong pans out because I think that Pettersson is going to be a good one. Sprong could really benefit from some AHL time, but sadly that is not possible.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Yeah, Holzer might struggle to find a new job in the NHL though I think he deserves one. I thought he played surprisingly well this season, especially since he was out until february. I wouldn't mind keeping him around. Best case scenario he's a good #7-8 D-man and seeminly a very well liked teammate, worst case scenario he loses his job in training camp and will be a good vet in San Diego, or be picked up on waivers or return to Europe.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Max Friberg has started to get some success in SHL. In the SHL playoffs he has 10 points in 14 games, while being a important 2-way player for Frölunda. He was a 5 round pick 2011 that played a few games for us and then got traded to Montreal. Maybe not NHL material but doing well now.

Han är tillbaka

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Max Friberg has started to get some success in SHL. In the SHL playoffs he has 10 points in 14 games, while being a important 2-way player for Frölunda. He was a 5 round pick 2011 that played a few games for us and then got traded to Montreal. Maybe not NHL material but doing well now.

Han är tillbaka

I remember him being a big fan favorite for the AHL club years ago. He was just small for the NHL

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Laughing my rear end off at the fact that the forum's filters censor playoffs in Swedish. ****spel, ffs.
Haha, I didn't notice it.

Just a final update, Max managed 2+2 in the final game, and ended on 16gp/8g/8a. He finished third in points total, and scored most goals in the playoffs. And became Swedish champions with Frölunda 2018/19.

SM-slutspel | stats.swehockey.se

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad