Former Ducks Thread II: AKA Wild Bill is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
He was like 30 when they debuted him, a year later Edmonton wanted him & gave the Ducks a pick for him. Now Edmonton extends 30 yearold Koskinen to a contract with 4.5mil aav

And fires the GM who was in charge at the time of that contract two days later haha.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Bieksa comment on all star game when Gibson gets scored on
"This is the kind of start John Gibson is used to though guys. He's used to getting peppered with a lot of shots early so he will settle in nicely I'm sure."

Bieska also chirped Kesler

Last edited:
Reactions: dracom

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Remember when Vermette slashed that ref?
Yeah, kind of think that got blown out of proportion a bit. You obviously can’t do it but in the heat of the moment I could see myself doing something like that honestly. It obviously wasn’t malicious or trying to hurt him.

Dumb play but he always seemed like a really good guy

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Yeah, kind of think that got blown out of proportion a bit. You obviously can’t do it but in the heat of the moment I could see myself doing something like that honestly. It obviously wasn’t malicious or trying to hurt him.

Dumb play but he always seemed like a really good guy
Oh yeah totally agree. Just funny that someone pretty well respected did that, even if it was blown out of proportion and was just him getting upset because of how the linesman was dropping the puck. I still wonder what would have happened if we got him instead of the hawks that one season.

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Oh yeah totally agree. Just funny that someone pretty well respected did that, even if it was blown out of proportion and was just him getting upset because of how the linesman was dropping the puck. I still wonder what would have happened if we got him instead of the hawks that one season.
2 questions that will remain unanswered and bother me until the day I die: What would have happened against LAK in 2014 if we had Kesler for that run? And what would have happened against Chicago in 2015 if we had Vermette for that series?

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
2 questions that will remain unanswered and bother me until the day I die: What would have happened against LAK in 2014 if we had Kesler for that run? And what would have happened against Chicago in 2015 if we had Vermette for that series?

giphy.gif

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I like Sean O’Donnell, but man, the Kings seriously need to hang up Legends Night if you’re going that deep down the list.

Reactions: kducks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->