Former Ducks, 2019-20

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Cogs out of the lineup for the first time in his career, excluding the suspension.

I just hope that Dallas wins the Cup for Cogliano. He has given 100 percent in every game he has played while being knocked down many times but he has always gotten up and never given up. This Dallas team has guts, they don't give up and it is great to watch.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Cogs out of the lineup for the first time in his career, excluding the suspension.
And the replacement player absolutely torched the game, haha.

Agree with @JabbaJabba . I would love to see Cogs raise the cup.
Right now I think Vegas are favorites with maybe Lightnigh able to compete with them.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Yeah, I've never liked the Stars but it would be great to see Cogs and Perry raise the cup. I kinda like Tampa too though...

Reactions: Paul4587

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Yeah, I've never liked the Stars but it would be great to see Cogs and Perry raise the cup. I kinda like Tampa too though...

I’m in the same boat on all fronts. I like certain guys on Tampa who I really wanna see win a cup but also want Perry and Cogs to win it all.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Perry and Cogs >>>>>>>Maroon

I remember pulling for Maroon when he was coming through the system. He seemed to bounce around the Flyers system before he came here. But just the way he carries himself always seems like he’s a big dbag.

Damn, whatever happened to the power forward days lol. Penner, Maroon, Beleskey. Great names and memories

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That Athletic article about Pears and Cogs is so emotional. Never inagined I would say it, but please please please Dallas win the cupi think they will have a great chance to do it anyway.

Those two players deserve it

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
That Athletic article about Pears and Cogs is so emotional. Never inagined I would say it, but please please please Dallas win the cupi think they will have a great chance to do it anyway.

Those two players deserve it

Can you sum up the article? I would like to know more.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Can you sum up the article? I would like to know more.
Most of it was them both talking how damn close they were in the multiple years in Anaheim and how they are still heartful about it, especially 2015 Blackhawks series , but mentioned some other years too, like 2013 and 2014, 2014 IIRC. They just say how much they appreciate being in the final now and more importantly, doing it together, after all they have been through in Anaheim.

Did not see one negative word towards Anaheim, comments were class acts.
Made me realize/remember how awesome our team was. Yes we came up short here and there, but we had amazing players. We were a powerhouse.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
We would have won in 2015 if not for two main reasons - Andersen absolutely crapped the bed and BB got significantly outcoached by Q.

Im still bitter at Andersen about how unclutch he was in the playoffs.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I remember pulling for Maroon when he was coming through the system. He seemed to bounce around the Flyers system before he came here. But just the way he carries himself always seems like he’s a big dbag.

Damn, whatever happened to the power forward days lol. Penner, Maroon, Beleskey. Great names and memories
Ritchie, Jones, and Comtois were supposed to continue that tradition on. The 1st one was a huge disappointment. We will see if the latter 2 can do anything

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
We would have won in 2015 if not for two main reasons - Andersen absolutely crapped the bed and BB got significantly outcoached by Q.

Im still bitter at Andersen about how unclutch he was in the playoffs.

Not to mention the Hawks were like $10 million over the cap when Kane came back (but we still should have won anyways).

I sometimes feel we don't talk about that 2015 season enough. I remember there was an article that came out that summer where you could tell the reporter was trying to get the Blackhawks players to talk about how good the Lightning were and how they were such a worthy opponent and basically everyone they asked ended up saying, "Actually that Ducks team was probably the best team we ever faced and that was maybe the best hockey we were ever a part of."

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i have no doubt they would've won it all in '15 had they gotten past chicago

such a blown opportunity and it still sucks thinking about

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad