Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Remember his tribute to Naslund?
tenor.gif

Reactions: Royal Canuck

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Jesus Christ Bertuzzi, use an Uber.

I thought he was moving back to Vancouver?
Nows the time sir.
Idiot who doesn’t believe he’s impaired, so won’t give up his keys.
Hope there is serious consequences for him. Force him to change very dangerous behaviour.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
from the main board:

For context, the evening prior was the funeral for the Red Wings team masseur Sergei Tchekmarev, according to the Red Wings broadcast last night Bertuzzi spoke at the funeral. (Zetterberg and others flew in from Sweden for it). I presume it was some post-funeral drinking.

given what happened to vladimir konstantinov and that other red wings masseur named sergei 15 years ago, you kind of really have to marvel at the todd being the todd and getting a DUI on his way home from this

Reactions: Hit the post

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Bert seemed to have turned his life around but he’s been doing memos for $39 and local radio spots for gift cards so maybe he’s really in a tough spot. Sad to see.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
from the main board:

given what happened to vladimir konstantinov and that other red wings masseur named sergei 15 years ago, you kind of really have to marvel at the todd being the todd and getting a DUI on his way home from this
Hopefully this will be the needed wake-up call for whatever inner demons he might be fighting.

Though I did laugh at his threatened "I'm moving to Canada if...". Didn't he change his residency to Florida as a precaution against future litigation? (just going by memory so I'm probably wrong lol). Seems to be a 'citizen of convenience'.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi

Sigh...

I feel bad for him because it's been a rough go for the last 17 years, but he doesn't do himself many favours either.

The sympathy for this cretin astounds me. IMHO he is the worst thing ever to happen to the Vancouver Canucks.

edit: just read the circumstances. The guy is dumber than a bag of hammers.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
The sympathy for this cretin astounds me. IMHO he is the worst thing ever to happen to the Vancouver Canucks.

The worst thing ever to happen to the Vancouver Canucks? He helped bring playoff hockey back to the Canucks. If not for the referees cracking down on his pushing and Cloutier letting in some beachballs the Canucks made have had another Cup run in its history. He was also the center piece in the Luongo trade.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
The worst thing ever to happen to the Vancouver Canucks? He helped bring playoff hockey back to the Canucks. If not for the referees cracking down on his pushing and Cloutier letting in some beachballs the Canucks made have had another Cup run in its history. He was also the center piece in the Luongo trade.
No excuse for driving impaired. But Big Todd was a heck of a player fir us. Hopefully the authorities throw the book at him, and force change in his behaviour.

December5th

Feb 5, 2021
victoria
do you guys remember that song that would play on the radio sometimes that was like feel better todd bertuzzii dont get down. this was after he hit steve moore. but i cant find the song on youtube

Reactions: Bubbles

moog35

Jul 25, 2007

:laugh:

Nice try

Bertuzzi is a beauty and put together one of the most dominant 2 year stretches in Canucks history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->