FORMER Canucks thread Part TWO

Which current Canucks are you looking forward to been part of this thread

• Total voters

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Looks like Jalen Chatfield has signed in Carolina......Benning's comments about Chatfield last summer are truly cringe-worthy in retrospect, comparing him to Chris Tanev.

Of course he doubled down by making the same comparisons for Tucker Poolman.....hope he doesn't jinx him.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Did you miss it? The Everything is Rainbows and Sunshine Dept ruled that any negative posts about the team with Seattle avatars will get users banned. He likely took it down so he can post his honest opinions.

I know that…well enjoy!
Ya'll better watch yourself now..

Last edited:
Reactions: mathonwy

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Michael Carcone signed a two year deal with Arizona ($125K and $150K in the minors)

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I prefer Sutter over Boyd. For a 4th line "C" Boyd has had one season where he had more defensive zone start than offensive. He's also never managed to stay in the lineup in any season AFAIK. I don't mind him as a depth 12th-13th forward but you'll probably see him on waivers again this season.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Yes, it is true. And easily true.

Edler played more, tougher minutes *way* better than OEL while generating the same ES offense. Took a heavier PK load. The only thing that OEL did better was cream points on the PP in minutes that Edler didn't get.
I disagree. Also, OEL will be 2X the dman Edler is next season quite easily.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I disagree. Also, OEL will be 2X the dman Edler is next season quite easily.

I feel like you haven’t watched OEL play very much in recent seasons.

He may be better going forward because Edler is ancient and could fall off a cliff at any time, but it would take a massive career turnaround for him to match what Edler has provided in the last couple years. Massive.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010

The player's agent is accusing the other side of leaking sealed court documents. Are the trials starting soon?

Note : the court sealing is to prevent public from accessing the documents, but it does not prevent journalists from accessing and reporting.

The agent is throwing dirt to change public opinion. Also, the agent also has said Bergevin was the victim after the draft. So, that's the kind of person he is.

Reactions: racerjoe

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver

The player's agent is accusing the other side of leaking sealed court documents. Are the trials starting soon?

Note : the court sealing is to prevent public from accessing the documents, but it does not prevent journalists from accessing and reporting.

The agent is throwing dirt to change public opinion. Also, the agent also has said Bergevin was the victim after the draft. So, that's the kind of person he is.

From that interview he did with D&D you can tell he is OBC. What he said was so out of touch. With so much sexual assault around the NHL at the moment they should take a stronger stand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad