Former Bolts Thread

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013
Here’s a current update by team of former Lightning players and prospects.

Feel free to post to the thread with any missing information or as changes occur.

Boston
Greg McKegg

Buffalo
Dustin Tokarski

Detroit
Adam Erne
Valterri Filppula
Sam Gagner
Vlad Namestnikov

Stinkin’ Panthers
Brett Connolly
Carter Verhaeghe
Radko Gudas
Anton Stralman

Montreal
Jonathan Drouin

Ottawa
Cedric Paquette
Braydon Coburn
Matthew Peca

Toronto
Zach Bogosian

Carolina
None

Columbus
None

New Jersey
Nolan Foote
Nikita Gusev

NYI
None

NYR
Brett Howden
Tony DeAngelo
Libor Hajek

Philadelphia
None

Pittsburgh
None

Washington
Richard Panik

Chicago
None

Colorado
None

Dallas
Ben Bishop

Minnesota
Gabriel Dumont

Nashville
Connor Ingram

St Louis
None

Winnipeg
Nate Thompson

Anaheim
Kevin Shattenkirk

Arizona
None

Calgary
Nikita Nesterov

Edmonton
Slater Koekkoek
Mike Smith

LAK
None

San Jose
None

Vancouver
J.T. Miller

Vegas
Jonathan Marchessault

Seattle
Tyler Johnson - j/k

Last edited:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Pretty mediocre team if you put everyone together. I want to say that's a good sign, but it probably has more to do with the fact that player movement is so stagnant in the cap era.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Damn Carty V is now in Sunrise, completely forgot about that.

Also Fil is still playing huh?

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I still miss Drouin. Got his name on a jersey even before we drafted him and was heartbroken with all the drama he caused and then he looked great for us and i hoped things changed... then we traded him but i will take that trade 11/10 times over again

Reactions: CupsOverCash

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Pretty mediocre team if you put everyone together. I want to say that's a good sign, but it probably has more to do with the fact that player movement is so stagnant in the cap era.
I don't know - outside of Marchaseult and Miller, did anyone really get better after they left?

I'll miss Miller because he's good and big, although not that much because he can no show pretty hard.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Who was the former player who’s wife died of cancer? I think he went on to play for the Rangers.

Never mind pretty sure it was Dominic Moore. Once again I’ve correctly managed to answer my own question.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Who was the former player who’s wife died of cancer? I think he went on to play for the Rangers.

Never mind pretty sure it was Dominic Moore. Once again I’ve correctly managed to answer my own question.
Yeah it was him. He was good for us.

Dude was probably traded for more second round picks than anyone in history.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't know - outside of Marchaseult and Miller, did anyone really get better after they left?

I'll miss Miller because he's good and big, although not that much because he can no show pretty hard.

Connolly and Panik became 20 goal scorers elsewhere. Gudas was a top 4 D for a little bit. Not a lot of success but a few exceeded what they did here.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

For as much as I've heard "Elias Pettersson" this year, JT Miller lead the Canucks in both the regular season and playoff scoring :laugh:

As much as I bagged on him last year, the biggest player we'll miss is Shattenkirk. We got insane value on that contract.

Last edited:

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Connolly and Panik became 20 goal scorers elsewhere. Gudas was a top 4 D for a little bit. Not a lot of success but a few exceeded what they did here.
With both I feel like that was more of getting opportunities up in the lineup more than any untapped potential.

Gudas played pretty much the same position to the same effect here. Physical, nasty, but no foot speed. I don't think Coburn was a huge upgrade, but he was an upgrade for a period.

For as much as I've heard "Elias Pettersson" this year, JT Miller lead the Canucks in both the regular season and playoff scoring :laugh:

As much as I bagged on him last year, the biggest player we'll miss is Shattenkirk. We got insane value on that contract.
Yeah we will miss him, but I'm hoping whoever replaces him has fewer brain farts in the defensive zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad