Rumor: Former assistant coach Kitchen alleged to have kicked a player on the bench Jan. 20th against Wild

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Reactions: Cold Cat

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
He had a brutal shift to start the 3rd. Overskated the puck and fell in his own end. Reilly Smith finished it off to make it 4-2. Might have happened when he got back to the bench.
No idea: it just lines up somewhat.

The trade talks happened so quickly...

It also could be that Trocheck ripped into the staff about the incident and was not involved....

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Mod note:

I left this seperate from the hiring thread, as the team didn't comment on it and I'd imagine the situation will generate news & posts about it well past the hirings interest.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This happened DURING a game on the bench and there’s no video, with cameras basically everywhere.... panthers fans never get lucky...

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
This happened DURING a game on the bench and there’s no video, with cameras basically everywhere.... panthers fans never get lucky...

So who threw a water bottle? My guess would be some of our favorite D man did a bone headed play:laugh:

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
And if I read this right, Q was going to keep Kitchen around?
...yeah. Glad someone made this decision for him.

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
And if I read this right, Q was going to keep Kitchen around?
...yeah. Glad someone made this decision for him.
Certainly not a good look for Q. In some parts media would hound him for this and make it a major distraction going forward. Maybe Florida is not those parts though.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I mean.. it's a snowflake world now.. I bet he had a good reason to kick him ;)

Pigge

Feb 28, 2002
Fast forward to 6:30

I think we have our winning candidate.

Dude had a goal and two assists, and people hate on him for making one bad defensive play? Incredibly bad, but his goal was equally incredible in the other direction. I love watching that kind of offense. The coaches need to understand that as long as you get more good than bad, it's a win.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Thomas Colavecchio

Mar 24, 2019
What a total sh_t show this team is...has been. To give the benefit of the doubt to Q...he may have not really known the depth of the issues with the team. After year one, I for one am not sure but am left having expected more given his history

Hopefully Mr. Zico has the commitment from Ownership to clean house of the dead weight.

Based upon past draft results there is no telling who the real assets in the system are, and whether or not they can really contribute toward any future success. Certainly by the time it comes to really pay Barkov and Huby, of course assuming they choose to remain, the albatross contracts left behind by DT will haunt this team for the foreseeable future.

Lucky us...

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
We might lose a first rounder. The NHL's most consistent joke and three ring circus that is the Florida Panthers continues

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
We might lose a first rounder. The NHL's most consistent joke and three ring circus that is the Florida Panthers continues

I think Tallon tried to keep this one under the wraps in the hopes of dodging just that. Zito thought differently because this just so happens to unveil itself a week after his hiring, there was plenty of time for this to unravel prior to Zito's entrance. A mid-round first rounder is always valuable but I don't think we'd be losing anything that can't be acquired on later rounds tbh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad