Pre-Game Talk: For the next game, always for the next game.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Would anyone trade Schuldt for Honka? Neither would play this season and probably have similar ceilings and are similar in age but Honka is an RD which we need more.

I really like Schuldt though. Can't we just teach one of our LHD to be a RHD? I mean these guys are supposed to be good, right? :naughty:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This may sound odd with Marchessault having 4 goals his last 2 games, but

Patchy Glassy Stoney
Smitty Billy Tuckey
Marchy Paulie Channy
Carrie Nosey Reaves

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This may sound odd with Marchessault having 4 goals his last 2 games, but

Patchy Glassy Stoney
Smitty Billy Tuckey
Marchy Paulie Channy
Carrie Nosey Reaves

I actually liked last night's lines. I wouldn't be opposed to swapping Cody and Paul and leaving the rest lie.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I actually liked last night's lines. I wouldn't be opposed to swapping Cody and Paul and leaving the rest lie.

I think third period lines last night were best. Carrier is fine on the third line, but if Stephenson can be decent in that role then I like Carrier and Reaves together. Whenever Eakin gets back he's gotta be on the 4th, I think the time has come to state Glass has won that job by proving he's got two-way capabilities.

Probably in position to trade someone in the bottom six away at the TDL if desired, but depth for the playoffs is nice to have and probably trumps the value of late round picks.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Now that Glass is paired with Tuch I would prefer Zykov or Pirri on the 3rd over Carrier or CS. I think the latter 2 are strictly 4th liners. It really is a tragedy that Carrier does not have hands; he would be a dominant forward if he did.

I really don’t know why teams foul Carrier when he breaks for the net. I think your odds are better letting Carrier have a clean breakaway and making him try to finish than killing a penalty.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Thought our next game was tonight (well your tonight, my tommorrow) but it's not til the day after, which works out far better for me.

Thank you hockey gods for foreseeing this...... you did foresee this right?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Little Stevie Kampfer is on waivers. He's a RHD.
With 6 points in 35 games last year, 0 points in 4 games played this year. He does have 2 blocks and 6 hits.

Not sure what he offers over Holden.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad