For the Lightning fans on Facebook

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
Looking to add a few admins to help out with the group. If you are in the group already or if you would like to join the group and you think of yourself as a worthy admin, just ask. :yo:

Uk Lightning

Nov 11, 2013
I've sent a request too.

Thought I'd introduce myself on here. I'm also a Lightning fan from England :) Despite the time difference, I've watched every game so far this season and have been delighted with how the team has played. The injury to Stamkos genuinely deflated me, but I think the team will unite and respond to the adversity. I really hope that the lads make the play offs for Stammo :)

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I've sent a request too.

Thought I'd introduce myself on here. I'm also a Lightning fan from England :) Despite the time difference, I've watched every game so far this season and have been delighted with how the team has played. The injury to Stamkos genuinely deflated me, but I think the team will unite and respond to the adversity. I really hope that the lads make the play offs for Stammo :)

Welcome to the club! Starting to think there's a lot more nocturnal Brits about than I thought.

Uk Lightning

Nov 11, 2013
Welcome to the club! Starting to think there's a lot more nocturnal Brits about than I thought.

You're not far from me either, I'm at University in Leicester! In fact, I'm coming to my first Nottingham hockey game in a few weeks against Edinburgh :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad