(For Serious Fellas Only) To my Lounge family: How Did You End Up Here (Banter Thread Alert)

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Yeah... [KEVS DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ALL JUST BANTER TO BREAK SOME BALLS IN GOOD SPIRITS -Kevs]

None of you fellas even follow NHL like that. Why are you on HFBoards? :laugh:

Never seen any of you fellas commenting on hockey threads. Do you even know what hockey is? :naughty:

Here you are arguing crypto currencies and Weed Stocks and trolling each other :laugh:

What is Your Story? How did you end up Here?:help:

-Your Confused Alcoholic Friend Kevs Who Still Loves All Of You Guys Deeply (Certified Kevs)

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
We talk hockey elsewhere. :naughty: ;)

I discovered the Lounge in December 2008 and I have not looked back. Most other people from 2008 either were banned or no longer post in the Lounge wtb.

Me and @Lunazaia Nox Fleuret are the only people who have posted in Lounge since 2009 !

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
We talk hockey elsewhere. :naughty: ;)

I discovered the Lounge in December 2008 and I have not looked back. Most other people from 2008 either were banned or no longer post in the Lounge wtb.

Me and @Lunazaia Nox Fleuret are the only people who have posted in Lounge since 2009 !
Thank you for your Dedication. It's an honor to post on this board with you my friend. Ten years and counting.

-New fella on the block... Kevs

Reactions: HFBCommenter

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I have way to much time on my hands I work a BS job at a non profit and alternating between social media was boring so I googled hockey forums like the loser I am and after spending too much time on this god forsaken sight I stumbled upon this section of the website and yall seem ok well not the crypto guy but eh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad