For Fun: OHL Legacy Tournament

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Guelph Storm In no particular order. Age included taken into factor. Change my mind... rather change Big Bertz mind.

Todd bertuzzi-Martin St. Pierre-Isaac Ratcliffe

Dan Paille-Peter Holland-Ryan Callahan

Tyler Bertuzzi-Jason Dickinso-Dustin Brown

Brock McGinn-Robbi Fabri-Nate Schnaar
*Gogolev this time next year

Doughty-merkley
Girardi-Samorukov
Chariot-Matt Finn or Fedor Tyutin

Craig Anderson
Garret Sparks
Good group but curious if you read the directions on this. The point of it was to try to make an all star team of all current players, factoring in age. So someone like Todd Bertuzzi, who is nearing 50 and has been retired would not be an ideal 1st liner. Much like Wayne Gretzky was left off of SSM

AnonymousHockey

Mar 20, 2019
Good group but curious if you read the directions on this. The point of it was to try to make an all star team of all current players, factoring in age. So someone like Todd Bertuzzi, who is nearing 50 and has been retired would not be an ideal 1st liner. Much like Wayne Gretzky was left off of SSM
I did mention in no particular order. Honestly though, I saw Todd back in October and he’s still in good shape, and he’s still a very scary, intimidating person. I don’t retract, all factors were previously considered. You’ll notice O’Neill for example was left off. Order is more how they came to mind with centerman being placed appropriately

Also, Gretzky deserves at least a 4th line role in SSM. Despite age, his hockey IQ is the entire team combined, at least in a player coach role.

edit to clarify, I saw Todd on the ice... about 2 feet from me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad