OT: FOOTBALL! Steelers, College, Pain, Agony, Heartbreak, LULTOMLIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
pouncey matters more than i thought. they gotta get healthier because they aren’t going to get smarter

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Steelers finish the year 12-4 and the yinzers will be like “we’re just like the Chiefs, no losing seasons, it was good we lost less pressure”

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Steelers finish the year 12-4 and the yinzers will be like “we’re just like the Chiefs, no losing seasons, it was good we lost less pressure”

Even if Cleveland wins out?

EDIT: Yeah, I suspect some will say that.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Yeah, can’t wait for the “positive” spin on the garbage football of the last two weeks from Tomlin and the media.

Only the excuses will be better...

Reactions: KIRK

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
The good news is... if I told someone we'd be 11-1 at the end of the year, we'd be ecstatic.

The bad news... we looked REALLY bad. Like really really really bad.
That’s where I’ve been this whole season. We’re gonna finish 14-2 or 13-3. Ben gets a last shot in the playoffs. It is what it is, haha.

I don’t lose sleep over this shit.

Colonel Mustard

Dec 26, 2017
That free 3 points at the end of the half kinda sucks now.
Offense has just been awful. Guys have stone hands, rbs cant gain yardage. And now our d has injuries piling up

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, can’t wait for the “positive” spin on the garbage football of the last two weeks from Tomlin and the media.

Only the excuses will be better...

There's no positive spin for the last two weeks.

But don't worry, this time, they'll really learn from it.

Reactions: Selfish Man

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That’s where I’ve been this whole season. We’re gonna finish 14-2 or 13-3. Ben gets a last shot in the playoffs. It is what it is, haha.

I don’t lose sleep over this shit.

****, life is too short to lose sleep over the Steelers.

Plus, these days there's hardly enough time with all the sleep lost over the Penguins the last three years. :laugh:

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Oh you’re damn right. Their shitty play over the last two weeks and beyond will be excused away and we will be told that it’s a “good thing” because they “need adversity” to “build character” and “iron sharpens iron” among other Tomlin bullshit.

This team is dead in the water and all of the experts like Cowherd who have been telling you that for weeks now are exactly right, the black and gold colored glasses just didn’t allow you to see it.

NOBODY can sit there and watch the Chiefs play or the Browns play or the Bills play and say with a straight face that the Steelers are at their level, let alone above it...

Reactions: Hungamania and KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->