The debate that never ends
09B76AC0-E17C-4312-AE13-99080E078619.jpeg

Reactions: rfournier103

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I can live off of toast.
No kidding. Any kind at all.
I went for years without any desire to eat toast. In the last six months I've been craving it. Funny how your tastes change over the years. Never used to eat beans of any kind, now I like them. Didn't like honey, now I do. Didn't drink tea, now I do (although not frequently and only hot tea, not iced).

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
The debate that never ends View attachment 347542
There is no debate. Its Whataburger.

In N Out is the most overrated burger on the planet. Good burger, don't get me wrong, but not good enough to justify the hype.

Is Ellis Island still operating in Vegas? It was back behind Bally's and Paris....Now THAT was a great burger. Really good beer, too.

One of my favorite places to eat and drink on the cheap in Vegas.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I went for years without any desire to eat toast. In the last six months I've been craving it. Funny how your tastes change over the years. Never used to eat beans of any kind, now I like them. Didn't like honey, now I do. Didn't drink tea, now I do (although not frequently and only hot tea, not iced).

very true.
When younger I hated asparagus, brussel sprouts and red wine.

not anymore.

Reactions: GordonHowe

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I can live off of toast.
No kidding. Any kind at all.
i love toast. before leaving for work ive been toasting this 5 pound bread. the loaf seriously weighs about 5 pounds. butter was already soft so it tasted even better.
then for lunch made a grilled pb and j sandwich.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The debate that never ends View attachment 347542
I actually like Whataburger...for everything but burgers. Had one just up from my hotel in TX, and after late nights (leaving the office after 11), I'd stop for a couple of taquitos. The best thing on their menu. Their breakfast sandwiches on the jalapeno cheddar biscuit were pretty awesome as well.

But for burgers, it's always gonna be In-n-Out.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I actually like Whataburger...for everything but burgers. Had one just up from my hotel in TX, and after late nights (leaving the office after 11), I'd stop for a couple of taquitos. The best thing on their menu. Their breakfast sandwiches on the jalapeno cheddar biscuit were pretty awesome as well.

But for burgers, it's always gonna be In-n-Out.

Absolutely agree. In-n-Out all day long. And animal style fries. Always animal style...

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
There is no debate. Its Whataburger.

In N Out is the most overrated burger on the planet. Good burger, don't get me wrong, but not good enough to justify the hype.

Is Ellis Island still operating in Vegas? It was back behind Bally's and Paris....Now THAT was a great burger. Really good beer, too.

One of my favorite places to eat and drink on the cheap in Vegas.

In N Out is grand champ

Reactions: LSCII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad