Food at the Bell Center

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Went last month vs the Avs,
Was with the wife, didn't had time to eat during the day , got there early so we had an hour to eat.
Went to the sit-in restaurant next to all the M2 kiosks...at least the place was OK and we didn't had to eat standing up...
Ordered a calzone...
I swear to God for 25$ they got me what looked like one of those frozen half a patty empanada thing from Costco probably.
Must have been microwaved the dough was so hard you could have made a weapon out of it.
Never again.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Is it my imagination or did the Forum used to have Steamies for their hot dogs? I swear the dogs and bun were steamed back in the day.

Tiger Svoboda

Jul 28, 2004
I was at the game against the Jets and nodoby around me ate anything all game. They sell some but i don’t think it’s optimum. Big room for improvememt.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I think I could go 3 hours without food no problem.

Yeah but it's hard for most because of the Vegas effect.

Anticipation of reward, excitement, it ramps up your dopamine and you're then more susceptible of being motivated towards all other major aspects of your motivation/reward drive, these are the same dopaminergic pathways; eating, drinking, sex and socialization.

The many blinking lights, all the bright primary colors, the loud sounds, it's all meant to excite you further so that your prefrontal cortex goes partly offline and then you're all about your immediate wants and your inhibitions take a hike.

Reactions: overlords

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Yeah but it's hard for most because of the Vegas effect.

Anticipation of reward, excitement, it ramps up your dopamine and you're then more susceptible of being motivated towards all other major aspects of your motivation/reward drive, these are the same dopaminergic pathways; eating, drinking, sex and socialization.

The many blinking lights, all the bright primary colors, the loud sounds, it's all meant to excite you further so that your prefrontal cortex goes partly offline and then you're all about your immediate wants and your inhibitions take a hike.
Like rats in a maze.:laugh: or that guy's dogs, Pavlov?

Reactions: overlords

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Crazy prices on everything they do...............Mol$on is an idiot...he needs to send a crew of people to other stadiums to see how it is done.
14 a beer and 5 bucks for a hot dog.....geez.
Brutal...
Why would he change that If the people going at Bell Center buy it ?? He would be an idiot if he change his price

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Why would he change that If the people going at Bell Center buy it ?? He would be an idiot if he change his price
There are a ton who do not buy it..............he could sell more if the price was more reasonable......beer and dogs and food in the place in general.
Mol$on has turned the Bell Centre Experience so badly on and off the ice.
I used to fly up to see games on Superbowl Weekend, sometimes and in the fall, with friends, and haven't gone since the fall of 2016......started going back in 2001 and it was a great place to see a game, but it faded drastically after he bought the team from Uncle George.....it was noticeable.
Mol$on has not done anything for the on ice or off the ice experience.
Sad for habs fans....

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
There are a ton who do not buy it..............he could sell more if the price was more reasonable......beer and dogs and food in the place in general.
Mol$on has turned the Bell Centre Experience so badly on and off the ice.
I used to fly up to see games on Superbowl Weekend, sometimes and in the fall, with friends, and haven't gone since the fall of 2016......started going back in 2001 and it was a great place to see a game, but it faded drastically after he bought the team from Uncle George.....it was noticeable.
Mol$on has not done anything for the on ice or off the ice experience.
Sad for habs fans....
Beer are sell very well at the BC

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Habs should change their logo to a golden goose

Oh and do I have to remind everyone that it's Delaware North that operates the food services across the league?

Jeremy Jacob's Delaware North...

They handle a LOT of arenas(including Buffalo's), but not EVERY arena. I don't think they do concessions for Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad