Folks, I don't give a shit what you talk about (OP UPDATE: post 166 - reminder no mods allowed & unmoderated thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
did you like Love and Thunder
It was...fine. Not one I'd rewatch more than once. Like Ragnarok didn't have too many gut busting laughs but at least the jokes worked well at establishing tone. This movie felt like the characters would catch on fire if a joke wasn't cracked every other line.

And having Thor be more goofy and light hearted was a good direction to me. Endgame was kind of pushing it with making him too much of a buffoon, and in this one it was just too much.

First real miss for Taika Waititi imo. But still not even close to the worst Thor or MCU movie.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
It was...fine. Not one I'd rewatch more than once. Like Ragnarok didn't have too many gut busting laughs but at least the jokes worked well at establishing tone. This movie felt like the characters would catch on fire if a joke wasn't cracked every other line.

And having Thor be more goofy and light hearted was a good direction to me. Endgame was kind of pushing it with making him too much of a buffoon, and in this one it was just too much.

First real miss for Taika Waititi imo. But still not even close to the worst Thor or MCU movie.
yeah they hit you with so much humor from the start it's like take it easy

Tbh no idea what you’re taking about.
It's a TV show about this chef went from high profile restaurants to working at his brother's place in Chicago, it's kind of interesting

Gone through 2 episodes so far and I like it

It really shows you what the restaurant life is like and how you have to deal with budgets, staffing and what not. Harsh world.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It's a TV show about this chef went from high profile restaurants to working at his brother's place in Chicago, it's kind of interesting

Gone through 2 episodes so far and I like it

It really shows you what the restaurant life is like and how you have to deal with budgets, staffing and what not. Harsh world.

Any good episodes highlighting matzah ball soup?

Sep 19, 2008
Nah they mostly cook Italian beef

Honestly you should check it out on Hulu it's really good

Heck I can't sleep today so f*** that I'm going to watch TV all night

Sep 19, 2008
1659359761082.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad