Foligno's daughter to have another surgery

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Good luck to the little one. Take your time cap she is more inportant then a few games.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Been away for a bit but I keep tabs and saw this on Twitter. That little munchkin has gone through so much in her short life. Such a tough little trooper. Prayers to Milana, Nicky and the rest of the Folignos.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Heart aches for them. I hope this surgery provides some stability in her condition for awhile.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Lots of love for the Foligno family from Ottawa. Wishing the little one a speedy recovery.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Is there a timeline yet for Foligno's return?

Obviously, Milana's wellbeing is priority #1, #2, #3 and then some. But it sounds like this was an expected surgery, so it would seem like they would have had SOME idea of how long he was going to need to be with her.

BOTH

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a timeline yet for Foligno's return?

Obviously, Milana's wellbeing is priority #1, #2, #3 and then some. But it sounds like this was an expected surgery, so it would seem like they would have had SOME idea of how long he was going to need to be with her.

As someone who gets lectured on all things health by my NP wife....Expected surgery =/= Expected recovery time tables. All the best for the kiddo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->