News Article: Foley spoils his players

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Golden Knights owner Bill Foley talks outdoor game...

Paywall.

Foley Hope's to one day have stadium game in Vegas, first under glass dome.

Working on final details of new Henderson ice facility. Hopefully finished June 2020.
And may be looking to build 2nd facility near executive airport. 30% of CNA skaters from Henderson.

As for spoiling players, casual remark resulted in ping pong table, food and drinks available at practice facility. And players can get their cars detailed while they work out.

Nice

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
By the executive airport is where I thought the second one should have been to begin with. I am excited to hear it's being considered.

Reactions: GKG18

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Seems like all the employees in and around the building love Foley and for good reason. Enjoy these days dudes, we're in an amazing time and place and it starts at the top. :)

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
As a long time fan of a team with a garbage owner (Chargers), I can second this- enjoy it while it lasts. Success of a franchise starts at the top and we got us a good one.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
As a long time fan of a team with a garbage owner (Chargers), I can second this- enjoy it while it lasts. Success of a franchise starts at the top and we got us a good one.

You think you have a garbage owner, but i am also a Sens fan.

Melnyk is the king of garbage owners.

Reactions: derriko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad