Confirmed with Link: Fogarty re-signed to one-year deal

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
hmmm - will they re-up Gilmour too?
don't mind letting O'Gara walk ...
O’Gara can go. I like the guy, but he really has almost no value anymore. With Gilmour, even if he never makes the big club, at least he’ll be a great option for padding the stats of our younger players, which will grow their confidence.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Good guy, a solid option for Pack captain, may be a coach at some level one day. An AHL team needs guys like him to succeed. Probably doesn't crack 100 NHL games in his career, but can step in when injuries hit the Rangers. I wish he could take that one extra step at the age of 26 to get over the hump into the NHL even as a marginal player because he deserves it for all the years of hard work.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
hmmm - will they re-up Gilmour too?
don't mind letting O'Gara walk ...
I would think O'Gara is gone. I was disappointed with his year. I though he settled in by the end of last year and could see some NHL games this year. Not only did he not do that, he wasn't even great in the AHL. Mediocre player.

They probably qualify Bigras, and I don't know about Gilmour. I'm not a fan but who knows.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Interview with Steven Fogarty coming up in the next few weeks. Wanted to share this quote as a preview.

CxeTO9j.png

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
He lends Creedence to the club trying to solidify a bottom 6 with guys like Goat and PDG.

but not enough Clearwater or Revival not sure what the Commotion is about.

I feel like when he is Down on the Corner, he is playing his strongest. Though his skating is lacking just enough to stop him from forcing those board scrambles as much as he needs to.

Almost like he has some Sinister Purpose when he Down on the Corner?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->