HAPPY BIRTHDAY! FlyersFan61290

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Thanks man.

I'm seriously at my parents house waiting for a mattress delivery after tilling their garden this morning :laugh:

Seems like a start to a great birthday!!

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
tumblr_m8wqm309Ic1qe61euo1_500.jpg

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Primarily I would just like to say thanks. Secondarily what a creepy pic :laugh:. Tertiarily, I'm sorry Beef but I won't be able to take you up on that offer cause MSE has counseled contrarily and with a name like Beef Invictus I can't imagine what I'd be in store for :laugh:. Quaternarily, I would like to wish a happy birthday to my long lost relative dingbathero. Based on the fact that we have the same birthday AND we both joined hf boards the same month in the same year I've come to the conclusion that we are not only related but are in fact twins through the use of sound logic.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Primarily I would just like to say thanks. Secondarily what a creepy pic :laugh:. Tertiarily, I'm sorry Beef but I won't be able to take you up on that offer cause MSE has counseled contrarily and with a name like Beef Invictus I can't imagine what I'd be in store for :laugh:. Quaternarily, I would like to wish a happy birthday to my long lost relative dingbathero. Based on the fact that we have the same birthday AND we both joined hf boards the same month in the same year I've come to the conclusion that we are not only related but are in fact twins through the use of sound logic.

Twins! LOL. :yo:

I live in Smoky Lake - which is in my bio stuff. This town is known as BIRTHDAY town Alberta.... so today after work, I went to businesses in this small spot and collect my 'gifts' - I can't wait to dig into my cake from the bakery. If you were here I'd share but then I'd say sign up and get one yourself!

Hope it went well for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad