bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
tenor.gif

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
It wasn't the best game but it wasn't the worst game.

Laine post-and-in! First of the season?

Reactions: hn777

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Turned the game off after the 4th goal. That 3rd goal and Kuli's work on that goal was the back breaker. Uncharacteristically awful game for Ehlers.

Reactions: Ducky10

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Sloppy effort and resulted in a loss. I thought the biggest issue is that our forwards were awful on the wall and at winning puck battles for the puck in our end. We also took too long to make a play out of our end which resulted in sustained possesion.

Helle was solid but not great tonight.

Poolman is just awful, one of the big reasons we are hemmed in our end is due to him not knowing what to do with the puck. I though Morrissey played well outside the one tire fire shift. I am absolutely dumbfounded how he gets the shaft ice time wise right now. Under no circumstances should he be dead last among dmen in ice time, I don't give two shits about the fact we were on the PK you find a way to keep your best dmen in the game. Terrible bench management by the coaching staff.

The other dmen were up and down as well tonight.

Forwards were meh tonight, couldn't get much going.

Hopefully they come out hard tomorrow as they really need that game.

Reactions: Jet

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I know this will be an unpopular opinion but whatever. The team looked deflated after Helley was very ordinary today. A quality start gets a win today or ot.

:laugh: That’s rich. Helly wasn’t the reason they looked deflated. They knew giving up a 4th goal would likely be the killing blow. Had nothing to do with goaltending. Helly was largely fine. A couple bad bounces and too many grade A chances and you’re giving up a few regardless.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I know this will be an unpopular opinion but whatever. The team looked deflated after Helley was very ordinary today. A quality start gets a win today or ot.

Also, Wheeler has the biggest off switch I've ever seen.

If the team "looks deflated" unless Hellebuyck is the best goalie in the league every night, that's on them and not Hellebuyck.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
How many times was a Flyer on a breakaway or a near breakaway? Awful coverage.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
If the team "looks deflated" unless Hellebuyck is the best goalie in the league every night, that's on them and not Hellebuyck.
I thought he played a solid game. Several excellent saves in scrambles to keep them in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->