Rumor: Flyers Will Play In Stadium Series Game Against Devils At Metlife Stadium In February 2024

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This year is worse (somehow) than that team.
I dunno, man.

25309322-AAF8-41BD-B2CA-C220CBAFD54F.jpeg

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
should be entertaining event for the 100% devils fans in the attendance

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
This beating will make Lake Tahoe look like a walk in the park.
I mean, let's be honest. The Flyers were forced to play that game when half the team was sick or recovering. When other teams were getting their games rescheduled if they had multiple players with covid, the league forced the game to go on because it was an outdoor game.

It was a BS move on the league's part, but would you expect it any other way?

Reactions: BernieParent

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
a couple buddies and I went out to see the wings and hawks play in wrigley. Coldest I’ve ever been, touched the wilted mess of the ivy on the outfield wall.

That was magical.

Saw the rangers and flyers play. Third period starts and the flurries start. Not a blizzard but snow nonetheless.

THAT was magical.

Enough. Maybe they should do an expansion in the Antarctic. Or we can surface Russian and American ballistic missile submarines in the arctic and build a rink on them. I think the magic is over. Unless they play real pond hockey and let the home team captain pick his pond.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
they should do like the nba and have a mid season tourney. Just have it on the outdoors rink with all the teams single elimination over 5 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad