Pre-Game Talk: Flyers v. Lightning - 10/8 7:30

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
pfft ... you can say the same thing about kucherov when not playing with Johnson/Palat. Its a surprise to you that a good player plays better when playing with better players...is that news to anyone?

What's Stamkos' issue then? Namestnikov is a playmaker he needs gifted players around him to maximize his talent. He's not Drouin talented where he can do it with 4th liners but he also spent more time playing defense then Drouin attempted. Having him on the 4th line is a waste, the team would be better with Brown in that spot.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
These wrestling names are legit. We should make this our thing

RockJohnson
The UnderCooper
OndrejTheGiant
BigDaddyBoyle
HulkHedman dibs on this one
StoneColdSteveStamkos

I'm bashful about changing my name because nothing else is gonna feel right. I'm really freaking weird like that for some reason.

Last edited:

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
What's Stamkos' issue then? Namestnikov is a playmaker he needs gifted players around him to maximize his talent. He's not Drouin talented where he can do it with 4th liners but he also spent more time playing defense then Drouin attempted. Having him on the 4th line is a waste, the team would be better with Brown in that spot.

While I agree with what your saying there really isn't many options for us to do to make room for him. Maybe Condra? After that it's really a stretch.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

RockJohnson
The UnderCooper
OndrejTheGiant
BigDaddyBoyle
StoneColdSteveStamkos

I'm bashful about changing my name because nothing else is gonna feel right. I'm really freaking weird like that for some reason.

With Hogans recent controversies I am not sure Hulk is a good idea.

Million$$$Hedman could work.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

RockJohnson
The UnderCooper
OndrejTheGiant
BigDaddyBoyle
StoneColdSteveStamkos

Derp

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Bad News Brown (...See him on a breakaway? It's bad news.)
Mr. Paquette
Honkey Tonk Hedman
Andrej The Giant (Sustr)
Drej Mysterio
Flyin Brian Boyle
The Heartbreak Johnson (My personal fave...) / Val Johnson
Bam Bam DeAngelo
Boris Kucherov and Boris Nesterov - The Bolsheviks.
(For the first time, I wish we'd bring Ryan Malone back, just to do:) Razor Malone
(And I wish we'd bring Gudas back for:) Gudberg

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Bad News Brown (...See him on a breakaway? It's bad news.)
Mr. Paquette
Honkey Tonk Hedman
Andrej The Giant (Sustr)
Drej Mysterio
Flyin Brian Boyle
The Heartbreak Johnson (My personal fave...) / Val Johnson
Bam Bam DeAngelo
Boris Kucherov and Boris Nesterov - The Bolsheviks.
(For the first time, I wish we'd bring Ryan Malone back, just to do:) Razor Malone
(And I wish we'd bring Gudas back for:) Gudberg

Koekkoek B. Ware

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Rangers fan coming in peace.

Who man's the point on your PP#1: Stammer, and __________ (Hedman or Stralman)??

I have read conflicting reports.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers fan coming in peace.

Who man's the point on your PP#1: Stammer, and __________ (Hedman or Stralman)??

I have read conflicting reports.

Stralman. But our PP units will likely, make that, better change.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
On my way to the game in a few hours. I'm excited and nervous to see what's going to happen. I feel a big night for Drouin coming up.

I know! I feel like heading down there right now, except there isn't anything to do until VinikVille is done. Well, except drink. Can't do that for four hours anymore.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I know! I feel like heading down there right now, except there isn't anything to do until VinikVille is done. Well, except drink. Can't do that for four hours anymore.

Meh, I'm sitting on my fat can watching Key and Peele until Lady Sunny decides to get herself into the shower and get ready. No pressure here. Gonna meet up with some friends too. This is gonna be epic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad