Pre-Game Talk: Flyers v. Lightning - 10/8 7:30

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Am I the only person on this board who doesn't like wrestling? Or at least was over and done with it 12 years ago?

You are never "over" 'rasslin.

You are only on pause.

Slip into a Slim Jim and you'll feel better. :yo: :D

giphy.gif

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
He Centered the third line last year...in what planet? If by centered the third line you mean half the year as a first liner in the AHL and half the year in spot duty playing Wing then ok.

He had his best stretch centering Palat and Kucherov. He looked like a legit player with top 6 ability, when asked to play wing or a 4th line role he looks terrible.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Whats our defensive pairings going to look like and who sits?

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Whats our defensive pairings going to like like and who sits?

The last preseason game they split up Carle and Sustr, which I both like because they're a dumpster fire, and hate because we no longer have two great pairings.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The last preseason game they split up Carle and Sustr, which I both like because they're a dumpster fire, and hate because we no longer have two great pairings.

Maybe Coop will finally up the top-pairing minutes. Doubtful, but it would mask a lot of issues. Pros and cons, I guess.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
He had his best stretch centering Palat and Kucherov. He looked like a legit player with top 6 ability, when asked to play wing or a 4th line role he looks terrible.

pfft ... you can say the same thing about kucherov when not playing with Johnson/Palat. Its a surprise to you that a good player plays better when playing with better players...is that news to anyone?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Greg "The Stammer" Valentine has to be next.

I'm debating becoming The Heartbreak Kuch.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
They were showing game 7 of the SCF here on Swedish TV yesterday and it was the first time I saw it with Swedish commentators and usually they have two guys doing the commentary who are fans of the rangers, because they were as biased towards them as the NBCSN guys were in the first 6 games but for game 7 they had two other guys and they were amazing, just totally unbiased towards both team and gave a good look at both teams and talked about them equally, it was very refreshing to hear. Kinda sad that you're shocked to hear it though, it should always be that way when it's not a specific teams broadcast but we all know that's not the case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad