Flyers trade to get Cody Hodgson

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
The rumour was true . Gm Silvan trade Karl Alzner to the Coyotes in return of Handsome Cody Hodgson. Cody will be the 2nd center next year for the Flyers. He came back strong from his back injury. Expecting a 60 points year if he stick in Nuck's 2nd line all year.

gbrandow_12209_6485.jpg

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Look at it this way Robb - Al doesn't hold onto any assets for longer than a month or two, so Hodgson is actually in the best possible place for you.;)

Yep true like Tavares ,Hall, El Nino' Landeskog they all will be traded I can assure you this.

CoyotesHFNHL

May 30, 2010
Hodgson wasn't a player I wanted to move, as Robb already knows lol, but seemed like the right call. Still hold his potential high, but we added a huge big minute defenceman, who will be with us for a long time, and has legitimate two-way potential, and is a former top 5 pick. From what I've seen out of Alzner, and where his potential is, I felt it was the best deal at the end of the day for us.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hodgson wasn't a player I wanted to move, as Robb already knows lol, but seemed like the right call. Still hold his potential high, but we added a huge big minute defenceman, who will be with us for a long time, and has legitimate two-way potential, and is a former top 5 pick. From what I've seen out of Alzner, and where his potential is, I felt it was the best deal at the end of the day for us.

Looks like it made sense for you, Ryan. With Alzner added to Yandle, Kulikov and your stable of young D prospects, it looks like your blueline should be secure for the next decade or so.

Now to deal with the talent up front... ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad