Confirmed with Link: Flyers trade Michael Raffl to Washington for Vegas' 2021 5th rounder

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Yep. He falls into the category of lovable bottom lineup guys we’ve had over the years. And maybe it’s recency bias, or maybe cos he was here doing it so long, but i might put him at the top of that list.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
was one of the better 4th line players we have had here for a while. Time now for lazcynski to play full time and show us what he can do!

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
As a fellow Austrian sad to see my homeboy go.

Though it probably was a good time to move on.

500+ games for the Flyers, and played his role well. Not too bad a legacy for an undrafted player from Austria. All the best to him in the future.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Redpill me on Raffl Philly fans. Does he have speed to burn?

Raffl has slowed down, he's 32 and gets nicked, but he's a solid 4LW, good forechecker, does the dirty work, responsible defensively and has enough skill to score but not a good enough offensive player to play in the top 9 on a regular basis.

A smart depth veteran who's a solid addition to a playoff roster.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Good soldier, but wasn't going to be in the long term plans. Wish him luck.

But, man, do I feel sorry for Jakub Vrana, speaking of Washington.
Eh... you see the videos of him after they won the cup? That guy had the highest of highs early on in his career. Let him experience the dumpster that a lot of other guys never escape from.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->