Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's not a fixed percentage but it is definitely more than 5%.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it does vary depending on how late you post your tickets. That's why I try to post as many as possible and if someone wants to go they need to tell me before it sells.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone switch their seats or look at Select-A-Seat?

Looks like there's a lot less seats available this year than in years past.

That’s what I noticed. There are those lower level seats even 2 rows back at center ice but they are 10k a seat haha. I figured there would be a lot less movement this year given all the moving earlier.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can't imagine that was due to the number of new people signing up, and we were told that people ticket brokering weren't even sent invoices.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Has anyone gotten a call from Chris Mclendon? He left a voice mail on my phone saying hes with the Flyers and wanted to speak with me. I am not a season ticket holder so I am not even sure how he got my number.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Has anyone gotten a call from Chris Mclendon? He left a voice mail on my phone saying hes with the Flyers and wanted to speak with me. I am not a season ticket holder so I am not even sure how he got my number.

I get a call from someone named Shane, frequently.

If you’ve bought tickets or anything, they have your information I believe.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Chris is my Rep. He's pretty good. He probably had a lead from you buying tickets via whatever they are calling their ticket service now.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

If you’ve ever bought tickets they have your info. I’ve gotten phone calls to get season tickets when I already had them.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Chris is my Rep. He's pretty good. He probably had a lead from you buying tickets via whatever they are calling their ticket service now.

I talked to him today and he was cool. Wasnt pushy at all which I appreciated. Made it a point to mention Fletcher and an aggressive offseason. Guess theyre on damage control after the Hak disaster.

Reactions: TheKingPin

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I talked to him today and he was cool. Wasnt pushy at all which I appreciated. Made it a point to mention Fletcher and an aggressive offseason. Guess theyre on damage control after the Hak disaster.
That's how it went during the renewal call. He was saying they feel a vibe of some shake up this summer that is more than a tweak. I'm wondering what it is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Their biggest push is Carter Hart. Which is their biggest sell. Problem is that even as good as Hart has been, with goaltending you just never know. That was before they hired Vigneault. Aggressiveness too, but I think I mentioned it here, my rep told me flat out that he didn't want us to sign Duchene. That was strange.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Their biggest push is Carter Hart. Which is their biggest sell. Problem is that even as good as Hart has been, with goaltending you just never know. That was before they hired Vigneault. Aggressiveness too, but I think I mentioned it here, my rep told me flat out that he didn't want us to sign Duchene. That was strange.
My rep said he really wanted Duchene. That was before he looked so good in the playoffs. I can’t see them giving reps specifics.

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Hello, quick question. Family and I are heading out to PHL in Oct, how difficult would it be to get 4 tickets to a monday night game? And what price ranges should we be expecting? Thanks in advance

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hello, quick question. Family and I are heading out to PHL in Oct, how difficult would it be to get 4 tickets to a monday night game? And what price ranges should we be expecting? Thanks in advance

Who are they playing?

Not difficult at all. It depends how FA goes but likely won’t be very expensive at all.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Who are they playing?

Not difficult at all. It depends how FA goes but likely won’t be very expensive at all.
I wouldn't be shocked you might find 4 on the team site for face value. Or if they want to chance it maybe watch the secondary market before the season and then make the choice.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah... so remember that time I said I wasn't going to renew?

Turns out I did renew and then the Select A Seat happened and they the Flyers got me...

So I now have a pair of Ice Row seats in Section 115 on the Aisle.

I'm going to attempt to sell most of them so if anyone has any interest on sitting up against the glass please let me know.

SN8UINz.png

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly

Turns out I did renew and then the Select A Seat happened and they the Flyers got me...

I'm going to attempt to sell most of them so if anyone has any interest on sitting up against the glass please let me know.

SN8UINz.png

So you went from not renewing in the upper level to renewing and getting tickets on the glass?

That’s quite the change of heart...

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina

SN8UINz.png

I’ll be in touch.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad