Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So I was just looking at tickets because my buddy may be going solo to the Stadium Series game and wanted to at least be somewhat around me.

Look in my section and ACTUAL Ticketmaster, not a reseller on Ticketmaster, is selling tickets for $90 per ticket less than what we bought them for in August.

I hate this so much because STH's got the complete and utter shaft about this entire thing from square one.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I really do not see the benefit in being a season ticket holder.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
So I was just looking at tickets because my buddy may be going solo to the Stadium Series game and wanted to at least be somewhat around me.

Look in my section and ACTUAL Ticketmaster, not a reseller on Ticketmaster, is selling tickets for $90 per ticket less than what we bought them for in August.

I hate this so much because STH's got the complete and utter shaft about this entire thing from square one.
Haha wow.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
I got an email today for the Stadium Series event for STH, Monday Feb. 25th 5:30-8:30 at the Linc
Eagles locker room tour, bring your own skates and skate on the ice, appearances by Gritty and Eric Lindros, rsvp by the 18th

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
I got an email today for the Stadium Series event for STH, Monday Feb. 25th 5:30-8:30 at the Linc
Eagles locker room tour, bring your own skates and skate on the ice, appearances by Gritty and Eric Lindros, rsvp by the 18th

Yea it looks pretty cool. I rsvp’d immediately. Looking forward to it.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I would absolutely love to one day take my son to a flyers game. He has serious health issues, has no head control and is on a continuous feeding schedule with a feeding tube (he is fed through a tube all day). I have a couple questions, not sure who to ask. He is almost 3 but is very similar build wise to an infant

1. Does anyone know how to request to get seated in a handicap section.
2. He basically would either need to be held all game or sit in a stroller...which is essentially his wheelchair. I dont remember ever seeing strollers at the arena, is this not permitted? again any advice on who to ask?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I would absolutely love to one day take my son to a flyers game. He has serious health issues, has no head control and is on a continuous feeding schedule with a feeding tube (he is fed through a tube all day). I have a couple questions, not sure who to ask. He is almost 3 but is very similar build wise to an infant

2. He basically would either need to be held all game or sit in a stroller...which is essentially his wheelchair. I dont remember ever seeing strollers at the arena, is this not permitted? again any advice on who to ask?

Sent you a PM.

Reactions: Danko and SnS

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

I saw a stroller in the WFC last night... in fact, IIRC it was a double one there with a very large Family who probably were with a Suite.

The Handicap Section in the Lower Bowl has room for wheelchairs as it is an empty surface where Seats are placed in it as needed, so a stroller certainly would be no problem

Best of luck on this and everything else going forward... You are a fantastic dad who deserves all the assistance you can get; I'm sure the Flyers and Spectacor will help you... I'd suggest calling their Cutomer Relations people directly, they are very helpful.

Reactions: phlflyer1 and Danko

FlyersfanTK11

Oct 30, 2009
Well I really messed up. They sold out of all the TK bobbleheads. I am really upset with myself for waiting to purchase. If anyone wants to sell their unopened one I would buy it. I know the ticket prices started around 50 bucks. The game is three days before my birthday so I would be willing to pay you something around that price and consider it a present for myself.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Unfortunately, can’t go and Have to sell 2 tickets to TB game (2/19). Section 113, row 19. Please pm me if interested

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I haven't heard anything.
I mean I'm almost definitely positive that I'm not renewing. But still want to get my way in there to see how they expect us to get value other than being told "that's a decision only you can make" like Holmgren said last year.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
The balls on this franchise sending out Playoff Invoices today to Season Ticket Holders...

Moot point since, IIRC, they only give Option to Opt Out... No money is drawn from Accounts until/unless they make PostSeason and Play Games.

TBF they are merely getting their ducks in a row... This has changed drastically since they went to the Credit Card Payment upon use Method, rather than the Check/GoAhead Method of the past... The printing of PO Tickets at the beginning of the Season is another offshoot of the new procedure.

Whether the Flyers make the PostSeason or not really doesn't matter... but I do get your point that the timing of it and the Flyers recent bad play is ironic, and opens them up to ridicule.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
That's last year's prices. This year's playoff invoice is in: $83 per ticket for 1st 2 rounds, $94 per ticket for conference finals, $156 per ticket for cup finals.

My invoice came in today, so here's the yearly update on my playoff ticket prices: $85 per ticket for 1st round, $95 per ticket for 2nd round, $106 per ticket for conference finals, $159 per ticket for cup finals.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My invoice came in today, so here's the yearly update on my playoff ticket prices: $85 per ticket for 1st round, $95 per ticket for 2nd round, $106 per ticket for conference finals, $159 per ticket for cup finals.

IIRC This is the first time the 2nd Round is more expensive than the 1st Round... This of course would be upsetting if the Flyers ever went past the 1st.

psychwarfare

Mar 1, 2017
I have 2 ADA tickets in the Southwest Terrace, First Row, Seats 1-2 available for the Stadium Series game.

I'm unable to go and can't list them for sale (TM told me its an NFL policy?) but I can electronically transfer them.

Up for best offer, face value is $115 and it cost me close to $300 after fees...I'm just trying to not eat that entire cost.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Sorry for the late notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->