Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
On the thing that Saw posted, it looks like it is "Exclusive for 40+ Year Tenure, Charter, and Ice Row Season Ticket Members."

Are you none of those?

Also, ten minutes away? Where do you live?

My dad has had a partial ticket plan since '88, not sure about full but we're in the last row in 215.

I live in Delran, NJ also

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Afternoon game against the hot devils and I just had to cut my tickets on stubhub by almost 50%. People really don’t think the flyers a much this year. Thanks hakstol.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
I'm going to Top Golf , I won it on Saturday against the Knights, I 'm a 1st time season ticket holder and my ticket was pulled out by Bernie.
Looking forward to it, only bad part is I recently had shoulder surgery so there is no Golf happening for me.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Weird, haha.

I just moved back to Jersey (Marlton), so i'm ten minutes away myself now.
Random, but I just saw this lol. My full time job after graduation is about 5 minutes from Marlton, I wish my actual commute was that smooth :laugh:

If I stay at this co. for a while and decide to ever move out that way I might hit you up for advice and the like (assuming we're both still here)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Random, but I just saw this lol. My full time job after graduation is about 5 minutes from Marlton, I wish my actual commute was that smooth :laugh:

If I stay at this co. for a while and decide to ever move out that way I might hit you up for advice and the like (assuming we're both still here)

I gotchu.

Reactions: Jray42

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Afternoon game against the hot devils and I just had to cut my tickets on stubhub by almost 50%. People really don’t think the flyers a much this year. Thanks hakstol.
The Temple game at the same time didn’t help, but then again I went to the game. Good time to remember the other costs you’re not incurring. It’s not been easy selling and it started that way. Allowing ticket brokers to own seats is a great disservice.

Reactions: TheKingPin

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Not really a ticket question, but more a question for fellow STH.

Is the community day event coming up with the Flyers a way to replace the meet the team event that has occurred in years past? Or will the meet the team event still occur? I was confused when I received the community day email.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Not really a ticket question, but more a question for fellow STH.

Is the community day event coming up with the Flyers a way to replace the meet the team event that has occurred in years past? Or will the meet the team event still occur? I was confused when I received the community day email.

With the special Golf Event for Selected STH Accounts, we were told that that Golf Event was an added Event and the Meet the Team would be in addition... I'd assume that that is the case with this also -- it seems to be a Charity Assistance Event -- and in the past we have had various Events each Season, only then they announced them all upfront.

That said... I'm prepared for the Meet the Team Event to be a different Format... it always seems to be changing from year to year... and not always for the better.

... Just my take, of course... no inside info... but we did ask about the Meet the Team when we were offered the Golf Event and told it was separate.

HTH

Reactions: b10

Slick Arnold

Sponsor
Oct 4, 2005
Hi,

I have pairs available for 1/10 Stars (section 116) and 1/14 Wild (section 109) available for $130/pair obo, no fees. This is part of a fundraiser and I can't list on Stubhub. DM if interested.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Can we talk about how far this organization has fallen?

I guess there isn’t a holiday gift for the STH this year? I know they’re never really anything special but jeeeeze. Keep taking us for granted.
I've been thinking about this over the past couple of weeks. I was going to ask my STH rep about it. Maybe they're giving us something closer to the Stadium Series date that has to do with that game?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I guess there isn’t a holiday gift for the STH this year? I know they’re never really anything special but jeeeeze. Keep taking us for granted.

I haven't had my tickets for a few years, but they completely stopped with anything at all? Like you said, it was always small like an umbrella, phone charger, etc, but that's odd.

Did they do away with the barbecue thing too?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
Can we talk about how far this organization has fallen?

It wasn’t much, but I got a box of chocolates from them about a week or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->