Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tue66512

FLYERS STH
Jun 15, 2014
South Jersey
Anything currently listed for the stadium series game are spec listings by ticket brokers. They essentially are speculating what sections will go for and marking the price up. That way when it goes on sale they’ll just buy that specific section/row they listed or gamble and wait for the secondary market to go down closer to the event. You’ll see most listings on stubhub are the worst rows per section because those tix will be easiest to get. That’s why you’ll notice none of the listings have seat #s, that way they ideally can just buy any seat in the row they listed and not limit themselves. Worse case scenario if they can’t get that specific seat, they’ll just buy and offer better replacement tickets to the buyer since the spec prices are inflated to begin with. Spec ticketing is more visible on vividseats you’ll see a lot of listings saying “zoned seating” which is the same principle.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I was wondering if someone here can help me out. A friend of mine is looking for a ticket stub from October 24, 2017 - Anaheim Ducks at the Flyers. If anyone has one, please PM me. I would love to get one on STH stock, but anything I can get my hands on would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Looks like this will be the schedule for STH getting their shot at Stadium Series Tickets (Taken from Lincoln Financial Field's Facebook):

Season Ticket Holder Presale : Mon, 27 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM

Season Ticket Holder Presale : Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM

Season Ticket Holder Presale : Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM

Partial Season Presale : Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 03:00 PM

Employee Presale : Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM

Flyers Presale : Thu, 30 Aug 2018 at 03:00 PM

Flyers Presale : Fri, 31 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM

And this taken from Ticketmaster:

88510s.gif

Reactions: PAZUZU

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I've never been to Wells Fargo but since my BF lives in Lansdale I've been meaning to go visit and go to a game with him. I'd like to go to a game that they'll have the highest chance to actually WIN for starters. :laugh:

I saw that suites were listed around $45 for a lot of games and that seems too good to be true.
-Is it really worth it for two people? I don't know anyone else that would go unless any of you want to join in.
-Is that for just the room and you pay extra for any of the food and liquor that they have in all the pics? I couldn't find that info on the site.
-Should I not sequester myself from the general crowd and dampen the experience? The private bathroom is the real big selling point here!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I've never been to Wells Fargo but since my BF lives in Lansdale I've been meaning to go visit and go to a game with him. I'd like to go to a game that they'll have the highest chance to actually WIN for starters. :laugh:

I saw that suites were listed around $45 for a lot of games and that seems too good to be true.
-Is it really worth it for two people? I don't know anyone else that would go unless any of you want to join in.
-Is that for just the room and you pay extra for any of the food and liquor that they have in all the pics? I couldn't find that info on the site.
-Should I not sequester myself from the general crowd and dampen the experience? The private bathroom is the real big selling point here!

Where are you looking that you're seeing $45?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

So now to answer that, the Balcony suites are the ones that are $45/seat. They're honestly not the best. Since individual seats are being sold you'll be with random people in the suite. I've never used Vivid Seats but it's important to look and see if you're actually getting a seat in a suite. I have sold and bought Suite tickets on StubHub. A lot of sellers list tickets that are essentially standing room only in the suite and it mentions that in the listing so make sure to check for that.

You'll have to pay extra for food and liquor.

That one is up to you. Club level seats have semi-private bathrooms also.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So now to answer that, the Balcony suites are the ones that are $45/seat. They're honestly not the best. Since individual seats are being sold you'll be with random people in the suite. I've never used Vivid Seats but it's important to look and see if you're actually getting a seat in a suite. I have sold and bought Suite tickets on StubHub. A lot of sellers list tickets that are essentially standing room only in the suite and it mentions that in the listing so make sure to check for that.

You'll have to pay extra for food and liquor.

That one is up to you. Club level seats have semi-private bathrooms also.
That makes a lot more sense. I'd be fine being with some strangers but I'm not STANDING the whole game. I also saw all the food and drink and figured there's no way in hell every suite gets all of that included and the bottles of stuff that are out are probably like a hotel minifridge type deal. I see in the listing details that each one specifies whether there's reserved seating or not. I wish there wasn't such a huge jump in price between the nosebleeds and at least the upper seats of the lower level. I don't know if I could get a guy who doesn't give much of a crap about sports to drop $70-80 bucks to get better seats.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That makes a lot more sense. I'd be fine being with some strangers but I'm not STANDING the whole game. I also saw all the food and drink and figured there's no way in hell every suite gets all of that included and the bottles of stuff that are out are probably like a hotel minifridge type deal. I see in the listing details that each one specifies whether there's reserved seating or not. I wish there wasn't such a huge jump in price between the nosebleeds and at least the upper seats of the lower level. I don't know if I could get a guy who doesn't give much of a crap about sports to drop $70-80 bucks to get better seats.

You’re just looking for two tickets? Or?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
You’re just looking for two tickets? Or?
Yeah just two I believe. His wife would have to babysit his daughter and she'd probably have no interest anyway. It doesn't look like I'd be able to swing a Saturday game. They play the Canadiens on my birthday but the tickets are mostly gone and through the roof compared to some of the Thursday night games.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah just two I believe. His wife would have to babysit his daughter and she'd probably have no interest anyway. It doesn't look like I'd be able to swing a Saturday game. They play the Canadiens on my birthday but the tickets are mostly gone and through the roof compared to some of the Thursday night games.
The tickets that I lost sell the worst on Tuesday and Thursday nights against bad and poorly followed teams. I just took a quick look and don’t think the ticket prices will hold for the more desired games. Best bet is to wait until closer to the game and buy the tickets then. Unless the team goes on a 10 game win streak they don’t get a lot of high prices until after Xmas or so. After the 10 game losing streak for example tickets dropped for most of the year.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

If you’re fine sitting up top, I may be able to help you out with my two tickets. Row two on the aisle in the cornerish.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'll just wait until the season starts and see when my friend is available. I'd probably want to go sometime before the snow starts coming down, which would also rule out my January birthday.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
$18 in fees per ticket, the site directs you to a map to choose what is available and when you pick seats it doesn't let you get them and you have to choose best available. What section is NETER1?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
$18 in fees per ticket, the site directs you to a map to choose what is available and when you pick seats it doesn't let you get them and you have to choose best available. What section is NETER1?

Don't think there is a section NETER1.

Unless they're building sections again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->