Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So.... you need to use the EDGE card to be able to use the designated lanes. f*** off.

9DKUkah.png

And lolllll at this hat.

OikztKJ.png

Reactions: TheKingPin

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Is that hat our only gift? If so, the gifts have really nosedived over the past few years.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
So.... you need to use the EDGE card to be able to use the designated lanes. **** off.

9DKUkah.png

And lolllll at this hat.

OikztKJ.png
I can see it, if set properly... lanes dedicated to the Edge Cards would be quick flowing... with no cash transactions taking place... no changed to be counted. Also, otherwise they would need to verify STM Status on all not using Cash Card... Actually makes perfect sense to me... But I hear ya.

FWIW... I'm going to use mine and get the 20% off.

BTW: Not a Concessions have those Lanes.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
How do we get the Edge cards? I haven't received anything in the mail. Is it digital?

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
My daughter got transferred to Philly with her job with the LPGA. Helping her move down there October 16. Arrive late on the 17th. Was hoping the Eagles played at home that weekend but they aren’t. Next best thing is we already have tickets for the Flyers game on the 19th against the Stars. Any suggestions as to where to eat nearby or do you guys tailgate before games? Thanks in advance

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
My daughter got transferred to Philly with her job with the LPGA. Helping her move down there October 16. Arrive late on the 17th. Was hoping the Eagles played at home that weekend but they aren’t. Next best thing is we already have tickets for the Flyers game on the 19th against the Stars. Any suggestions as to where to eat nearby or do you guys tailgate before games? Thanks in advance

John’s Roast Pork

Best cheesesteaks in town. Not too far from the stadium. Get there early, I've seen them run out of rolls just after 6pm before.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

If you want to be touristy and get the “Philly Experience” you can go to Chickie’s and Pete’s which is near the stadium complex.

You can also go to Xfinity Live which has a bunch of bars and food options that is literally right in the middle of the stadium complex.

I personally have never tailgated a regular season game. People do it but it’s nothing like an Eagles tailgate.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Thanks fellas. I listen to Philly sports radio since I have a relative on the Eagles team. I hear about Chickies and Pete’s on there a lot. Sounds like that could be the plan.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Here's an updated list of the games that I still have available for sale. They're Ice Row seats in Section 115 on the aisle (Seats 13 and 14). They include access to the new Center City Club, that includes All-Inclusive Food and Drink (Beer and Wine).

Asking price is $700/game total (face value) for Weekday Common Opponents and $800/game total for Rival and Weekend games, with prices subject to change.

Sk8TDzE.jpg

Bump for anyone looking to sit ice row.

View from my seats :

XguvzZ5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SnS and TheKingPin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
What do you guys reckon tickets will cost for Prague game if I missed on the sale and my only option seems to be scalpers in front of the stadium?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'm looking to FINALLY go to Wells Fargo for a game for the first time ever this year. I was looking at the cheapest games so not only do I not break the bank but my friend (who doesn't really follow sports but lives nearby so I'm visiting him and going to the game with him) won't have to either. I'm thinking the Canadiens game on Thursday, Nov. 7th would be my best candidate to do this before the snow starts coming down. I definitely need to keep it under $100 a ticket but it'd be nice to not have to sit in the rafters if any of you folks have any suggestions.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking to FINALLY go to Wells Fargo for a game for the first time ever this year. I was looking at the cheapest games so not only do I not break the bank but my friend (who doesn't really follow sports but lives nearby so I'm visiting him and going to the game with him) won't have to either. I'm thinking the Canadiens game on Thursday, Nov. 7th would be my best candidate to do this before the snow starts coming down. I definitely need to keep it under $100 a ticket but it'd be nice to not have to sit in the rafters if any of you folks have any suggestions.
You should easily find good tickets for a weeknight habs game. I’m sure under 100 for lower level. But prices went up across the board this year so it’s hard to know for sure.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks fellas. I listen to Philly sports radio since I have a relative on the Eagles team. I hear about Chickies and Pete’s on there a lot. Sounds like that could be the plan.
I would offer something a little higher end just so you have it. Not sports bar related, but Amada and Sampan are really good spots.

Icedog2735

Aug 19, 2006
Stratford, CT
Anyone know what they are charging to park at WFC this season? Still $20 ... I usually park at the Linc but can't find anything online about price for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad