Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Do you have an iPhone?

I have a Smartphone--not an IPhone--but my partner doesn't like to have one... I can use my phone to enter, but he has to print... he also had to transmit half the files to me, by downloading each individually and sending them individually... and with the same file names, unless he wants the hassle of renaming all those files.

I knew people who share tickets would get screwed... we warned them at the Town Halls... we were... as were all those who don't use SmartPhones. Welcome to the New Flyers... the New Age of Season Tickets... not happy.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have a Smartphone--not an IPhone--but my partner doesn't like to have one... I can use my phone to enter, but he has to print... he also had to transmit half the files to me, by downloading each individually and sending them individually... and with the same file names, unless he wants the hassle of renaming all those files.

I knew people who share tickets would get screwed... we warned them at the Town Halls... we were... as were all those who don't use SmartPhones. Welcome to the New Flyers... the New Age of Season Tickets... not happy.

Does the guy trust you enough to just forward you the email that the Flyers sent including all of the tickets?

The email looks like this:
H4uqlsj.png

From there you should be able to just click on the games that are yours and you add them to whatever the android equivalent of Apple Wallet is or you can just screen shot them.

If the guy doesn't trust you then yeah it's gonna be a major headache.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

On top of my last quote, he can still transfer tickets to you through the old MyFlyersTickets login. They weren't there yesterday but they are today.

He can check off every game that is yours all at once and the system will take care of the rest getting you them.

No need for him to go through all that trouble of printing and what not.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Does the guy trust you enough to just forward you the email that the Flyers sent including all of the tickets?

The email looks like this:
H4uqlsj.png

From there you should be able to just click on the games that are yours and you add them to whatever the android equivalent of Apple Wallet is or you can just screen shot them.

If the guy doesn't trust you then yeah it's gonna be a major headache.

On top of my last quote, he can still transfer tickets to you through the old MyFlyersTickets login. They weren't there yesterday but they are today.

He can check off every game that is yours all at once and the system will take care of the rest getting you them.

No need for him to go through all that trouble of printing and what not.

I see what you're getting out on the first, but I have no idea on the second... my Partner's name is on the Account and even though we've been partners since the late 70s, he has been the only one with access... so I'm not familiar with much of those options.

We have yet to select Games for the Season, but when we do, it seems like the first option would work for me, if he's okay with that... maybe he can forward just my games with his deleted... I'd assume that would work. Thanks.

It's still making us jump through hoops though... with us paying the Convenience/Service Fees. LOL

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I got my ticket email yesterday, and I was able to copy and paste links from my email to someone else and they were able to access it no problem. No login, .pdfs of the tickets. Wish I had the option to buy printed tickets.

Me also.......

Welp... that's good news/bad news; Distribution is not as difficult, as long as SmartPhones are available... but security seems shotty at best; trouble if SmartPhone is broken, lost or stolen... with the latter, E-Tickets could be suddenly out there for Black Market/Web multiple sales... Tickets can be stored in Cloud, so retrieving them would be okay for us with a new Smartphone... I suppose they should be stored outside of phone to be safe... My phone is pretty much my Computer presently.

The thing is though that as it now stands, security is more risky... and I assume that the Flyers will have to be ready to work with us on any problems that may possibly arise... more difficult than lost Hard Tickets that they have easily worked with us on in the past.

I'm probably making way too much of a deal with this... haha... but in 2019, this us our World... paranoia.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
We received the E-Tickets and found that they must be downloaded (with the same file name) individually... and print out in three pages per pair --each ticket per page and a no return/exchange disclaimer that flies against the new unusable Games policy--My partner who handles our Account is complaining about all the work involved, all the ink and paper... and the fact that WE are paying THEM a Service/Convenience Fee. I've seen the ugly Tickets... certainly far from collectable. SMH

This is not good... Anyone else pissed about this? No wonder there was no Town Hall Meeting last Season... they obviously wanted a clear path to doing whatever they wanted to do, without objections as were the cases in the past.

I’m also annoyed at this. I liked getting the ticket books. That said, it’s easier to have it on the phone. And if everyone else has done it or will do it then it’s ok by me.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My rep did tell me as well that if you have the Wells Fargo Center app, the tickets will still be there

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
I finally called my new Rep as I was tired of waiting.. he told me you can still print them at home which I guess is good since I'm in with 3 others but that no gift was coming in the mail ,
and that the gift will be handed out at a game... supposedly a hat that Giroux helped design or something. Kinda weak imho

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I finally called my new Rep as I was tired of waiting.. he told me you can still print them at home which I guess is good since I'm in with 3 others but that no gift was coming in the mail ,
and that the gift will be handed out at a game... supposedly a hat that Giroux helped design or something. Kinda weak imho

It is a hat. We were told that in our renewal brochures.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

In the highest tier of WFC... far from the action... But on the bright side, there will be multiple huge HDTVs around to actual see what's happening on the ice. I'm not feeling it being a good deal... after transportation/parking people would be much better off buying drinks at a local bar with no entrance fee... od even going to Xfinity Live!, with their beefed up Prices.
JMO

Reactions: Breeze 44

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My STM Partner has advised me that our Rep informed him that there can only be one Edge Debit Card--which is required to receive our 20% Discount--issued to each Account.

This I find irresponsible by them... we have two Parrners sharing our Full Season Games... some Accounts have more Partners, and we had up to four at once, many years ago, before we ended up with our two... It is impossible to have groups of unrelated people pool their own cash into a shared Debit Card... and be responsible for the transfering the Card between the Groups from Game to Game... Are they serious.

Thankfully, my Partner doesn't intend to use it... but I will every Game... so I will not be battling the Flyers for another Card... But I imagine there will be many Accounts up in arms and advancing on the Organization with torches and pitchforks in hand.

Has anyone here heard anything otherwise on this... could my Partner be mistaken? It sounds so wrong.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
So you name a space in YOUR Philadelphia venue after a RIVAL city and a place that people say you inspire to be... That Philly is a poor mans NYC...
wow, I'm heading to Madison Square Garden to see where they put the Philly Room.... yeah, not a chance.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My STM Partner has advised me that our Rep informed him that there can only be one Edge Debit Card--which is required to receive our 20% Discount--issued to each Account.

This I find irresponsible by them... we have two Parrners sharing our Full Season Games... some Accounts have more Partners, and we had up to four at once, many years ago, before we ended up with our two... It is impossible to have groups of unrelated people pool their own cash into a shared Debit Card... and be responsible for the transfering the Card between the Groups from Game to Game... Are they serious.

Thankfully, my Partner doesn't intend to use it... but I will every Game... so I will not be battling the Flyers for another Card... But I imagine there will be many Accounts up in arms and advancing on the Organization with torches and pitchforks in hand.

Has anyone here heard anything otherwise on this... could my Partner be mistaken? It sounds so wrong.

I have heard otherwise. You can get multiple cards but they're not going to let people get 15 cards because they split their tickets 15 ways.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So you name a space in YOUR Philadelphia venue after a RIVAL city and a place that people say you inspire to be... That Philly is a poor mans NYC...
wow, I'm heading to Madison Square Garden to see where they put the Philly Room.... yeah, not a chance.

Not sure what you're referencing here...

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yea I really didn’t get that either.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

I took it to be the new... City Terrace... meaning a new club... but the N in New is repeatedly capitalized... so, I'm not sure now... in any case York is not included, but of course, that may not be what you're posting about here. Haha

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I have heard otherwise. You can get multiple cards but they're not going to let people get 15 cards because they split their tickets 15 ways.

I'm not asking for 15... but a reasonable amount is not too much to ask for... certainly two or three... or even four.

Thanks... do you know if that is possily detailed anywhere in writing? I'd like to direct my STM Partner to it, if at all possible.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I took it to be the new... City Terrace... meaning a new club... but the N in New is repeatedly capitalized... so, I'm not sure now... in any case York is not included, but of course, that may not be what you're posting about here. Haha
Pretty sure that's just a play on words with Old City...

Reactions: Sawdalite

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'm not asking for 15... but a reasonable amount is not too much to ask for... certainly two or three... or even four.

Thanks... do you know if that is possily detailed anywhere in writing? I'd like to direct my STM Partner to it, if at all possible.

There's a facebook group where people have been discussing it. A ticket rep is in the group and has acknowledged the ability to do so.

That's the only place that i've seen it "officially."

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
There's a facebook group where people have been discussing it. A ticket rep is in the group and has acknowledged the ability to do so.

That's the only place that i've seen it "officially."

Thanks... I'm thinking my STM Partner, not really caring about it... since he won't be using it... may not have pressed our Rep... Since I have mine, I'll let it die... unless I can provide written proof.

This may be one of those 'unwritten perks that they can come up with... to keep customers happy... but won't bring up otherwise'. Haha

Negotiations should really not be a part of this... but clearly is.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey

Yep... my bad, totally disregard that part of my Rant :ha: ..... actually the whole rant there. This will only make me stronger...Lol:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad