Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don't often find myself looking at the buying side of StubHub for the Flyers but just looked for tonight's game and they're hitting buyers with 27% to 29% in fees?!?! I thought it was like 10%. That's wild.

Reactions: TheKingPin and SnS

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
It’s been like that for a year or two. It’s gotten completely out of hand.

It's a real shame the Flyers couldn't/wouldn't make their in-house Ticket Re-Sales Program work... With the SH Fees now so high, they would probably stem the Re-Sale Market, and could help the STMs not lose as much money in reselling... Of course, the Flyers get the Original bucks no matter what, but it would be better for them in retaining their STMs, if they know they could more easily move their Seats with lower hits... and people could buy cheaper, due to less Fees... But I really can't recall if the Flyers' Fees were any better... I do realize their maintaining cost was too high for them, and StubHub lowered their Cost end of the situation.

Reactions: flyersjim73

PhlthyRich

Mar 26, 2019
Philadelphia
I don't often find myself looking at the buying side of StubHub for the Flyers but just looked for tonight's game and they're hitting buyers with 27% to 29% in fees?!?! I thought it was like 10%. That's wild.

I was lucky enough to get 2 for $30 each this morning off Stubhub, but there's a reason why I have multiple unused email address. I always sign up with a new one for Seatgeek and use podcast promos lol

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

im542

Sep 12, 2013
There's a FB page where folks seem to be having decent luck selling their tickets.

im542

Sep 12, 2013
Oh yeah, I know. I'm on Ice Row though so they very well not actually be available. My rep is looking at it for me as he knows I want to be over there.

Friend of mine got 2 club box seats center ice aisle Row 2 today. New account, not a renewal or relocation. The point is availability of a seat location like that was unheard of a few years ago. There for the asking these days.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Friend of mine got 2 club box seats center ice aisle Row 2 today. New account, not a renewal or relocation. The point is availability of a seat location like that was unheard of a few years ago. There for the asking these days.

Oh yeah, they’re definitely bleeding. No doubt about that.

Reactions: im542

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well you saved me big time. I was going to cancel but didn’t know today was the deadline. I opted out. I will be looking for 1st row seats next year for sure. Do you sell 2?

Glad to hear that I saved you haha.

I sell my pair to as many games as possible so they’ll definitely be an option for you next year.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Getting down to the end of the season... here are the games that I still have available.

3/17 Vs. St. Louis - $640
3/24 Vs. New York I - $700
4/2 Vs. Nashville - $650

Seats are in Section 115, Row 1, Seats 13 and 14 on the Aisle. They include access to the Center City Club, which includes all inclusive food and drink (soda, beer, and wine).

1sjZBC1.jpg

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So... one of the perks of renewing was that the first two rounds of the playoffs will be at a higher discount (aka your same price as regular season).

What are the odds that rounds 3 and 4 are just 2x higher than years past to make up for that difference? 100%?

I noticed that the playoff invoices won't go out until next week. In 2018 playoff invoices went out on February 23rd with the renewal deadline sometime after that. Just seems like it's setting up for the rug to be pulled out from under us.

3rd round was 1.8x my season ticket price that year and the 4th round was 3x for reference.

Although if they make the 3rd or 4th round I don't know how much complaining there will be lol.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Nothing like the ol' credit card getting hit for next season during this season feeling.
Were you aware that we'd be getting charged today prior to receiving the email two days ago? I had no idea until they sent the email the other day and was just wondering if I missed it in some piece of information prior.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Were you aware that we'd be getting charged today prior to receiving the email two days ago? I had no idea until they sent the email the other day and was just wondering if I missed it in some piece of information prior.

Yes, it was in our renewal envelope and in the online invoice.

Reactions: b10

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Taking that further my card will be charged the following dates, I imagine yours will also:

March 4th
April 6th
May 4th
June 1st
July 6th
August 3rd
September 8th
October 5th
November 2nd
December 7th
January 4th
February 1st

Reactions: b10

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Hotels please and best place to buy playoff tix when they come, will be the first 2 home games :)

Last trip I stayed at the Holiday Inn that is right on the complex.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hotels please and best place to buy playoff tix when they come, will be the first 2 home games :)

Last trip I stayed at the Holiday Inn that is right on the complex.

That Holiday Inn is gone. The closest hotel to the arena area is probably the Courtyard Marriott in the Navy Yard. I haven't ever stayed there myself but I haven't ever heard anything bad about it. Really anywhere in Center City works also.

Regarding tickets, hope that you get them through the Flyers when they go on general sale. I don't remember if STH's get the opportunity to buy other tickets before the general public. If they do I can try my best to get you some. The resale market for the playoffs are always bumped up.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
That Holiday Inn is gone. The closest hotel to the arena area is probably the Courtyard Marriott in the Navy Yard. I haven't ever stayed there myself but I haven't ever heard anything bad about it. Really anywhere in Center City works also.

Regarding tickets, hope that you get them through the Flyers when they go on general sale. I don't remember if STH's get the opportunity to buy other tickets before the general public. If they do I can try my best to get you some. The resale market for the playoffs are always bumped up.

Sweet, I bought Stubhub last time and it was a home opener, think I paid around $140 USD ?

It will be last minute once schedule is announced, but as long as flights dont go nuts I am coming.

What would good seats be in playoffs, $200 USD each ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->