Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Even more funny when you notice that if you're a STH and you're buying individual parking passes through the STH link that we received you're paying $25.50 with fees and Joe Schmoe is paying $25.00

b10

Jan 26, 2012
I'm curious to see how many of you that bought the orange or black package for March are going to re-up when April comes around and more games are now offered.

Between the Flyers playing like shit the two games I've attended and the limited crowd, I'm not so sure I will. I think the job the WFC employees have done, at least near my sections, of ensuring the mask and other protocols has been more than acceptable.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I'm curious to see how many of you that bought the orange or black package for March are going to re-up when April comes around and more games are now offered.

Between the Flyers playing like shit the two games I've attended and the limited crowd, I'm not so sure I will. I think the job the WFC employees have done, at least near my sections, of ensuring the mask and other protocols has been more than acceptable.

Keeping in mind that the Attendance allowed will be increased... I presently plan on again purchasing Games at the STM Reduced Prices... I must say though that in March I split Games with my Partner (2-Games each) and hope to do so again in April, but could increase to each of us getting them all, depending on the number of Games offered... and the number of Packages.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
I skipped March. I attend most of my games with my retired dad who is getting his 2nd shot this week, so that was an easy decision. There wasn't much time between the notice of availability and the decision to buy, and the couple people I spoke with in that small window of time that also go to games with my tickets weren't really anxious to go either. Should they make the playoffs I will certainly be in for tickets then.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I skipped March. I have a call with my ticket rep in the next day or 2 to talk about location and cost for apr and May. At least 2 of the guys who buy games from me are interested.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’m guessing they’re going to sell April tickets over the next couple weeks and then they’ll see where they’re at playoff wise and sell the May games included in packages with playoff tickets at end of April.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Had a call with my ticket rep today. They are offering april tickets (6 games) to STHs next Tues. It will be the same as the last sale. You can buy 2 or 4 seats, and 1 to 6 games. STHs will have one hour time slots, by seniority, in which to picks seats and tix. All tix will eventually be loaded to the NHL app for your phone. Rep kept saying six games, so the 4 games in May must be going up later. Lowest price for lower bowl seats is $109, upper bowl ends are $58.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Had a call with my ticket rep today. They are offering april tickets (6 games) to STHs next Tues. It will be the same as the last sale. You can buy 2 or 4 seats, and 1 to 6 games. STHs will have one hour time slots, by seniority, in which to picks seats and tix. All tix will eventually be loaded to the NHL app for your phone. Rep kept saying six games, so the 4 games in May must be going up later. Lowest price for lower bowl seats is $109, upper bowl ends are $58.
So do you know if I only want to get 3 games that I can?

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
From what I was told, you will not be forced to buy 1 set or another, and have choices on the number of games picked.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would guess you’ll have to wait until single game tickets go on sale. They’re going to push the packages the most because that guarantees the most money and butts in seats.
I was only at the one game but if that was an indication, that strategy didn’t work. That game did not sell out, you could see there was empty pods. They definitely didn’t think there would be so many single-games available.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I was only at the one game but if that was an indication, that strategy didn’t work. That game did not sell out, you could see there was empty pods. They definitely didn’t think there would be so many single-games available.
They also didn’t offer nearly as many tickets to STH’s as they really had available. They had the initial package release followed by the single game tickets. By the time it was my turn for single game tickets there weren’t all that many left but then magically a day or two later a ton were available.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They also didn’t offer nearly as many tickets to STH’s as they really had available. They had the initial package release followed by the single game tickets. By the time it was my turn for single game tickets there weren’t all that many left but then magically a day or two later a ton were available.
I didn’t pay attention to how many they had available later on, but I know they didn’t expect that to happen. When I talked to my rep that week, he wasn’t urging me to get the package but they definitely did not anticipate many single-games to be available. The desperation of fans to get in the building wasn’t nearly as great as they thought it was, and they didn’t really have this slump they’re in to blame for it.

I think the 4-seat pods are part of the killer.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I didn’t pay attention to how many they had available later on, but I know they didn’t expect that to happen. When I talked to my rep that week, he wasn’t urging me to get the package but they definitely did not anticipate many single-games to be available. The desperation of fans to get in the building wasn’t nearly as great as they thought it was, and they didn’t really have this slump they’re in to blame for it.

I think the 4-seat pods are part of the killer.
Here's the map currently for the game on Tuesday against the Devils... the house is going to be pretty much empty. It seems like they're moving the seating blocks around. I don't believe there were that many 2 seat blocks in the sections originally but had more 4 seats.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 2.07.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 2.08.29 PM.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Here's the map currently for the game on Tuesday against the Devils... the house is going to be pretty much empty. It seems like they're moving the seating blocks around. I don't believe there were that many 2 seat blocks in the sections originally but had more 4 seats.

View attachment 410267
View attachment 410268
I think most rows had 2 2-seat pods and 1 4-seat pods. STH's also normally have 1 other seat instead of 3, and they were having to line that up in such a short period of time.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
I have two tickets for Thursday night vs the Rangers in section 116 row 14 available if anyone is interested at face value. Was able to get a vaccine appt, but unfortunately it's an hour before the game.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Having yet to receive an email about April tix, I am assuming it is next Tues, not tomorrow.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Yup, I guess my rep had bad information on picking one or 2. It will be great to do something normal for a change. I might have misunderstood that the sale was today, instead of receiving the email today. Fortunately my 1030 meeting tomorrow was cancelled so I can log on at 11.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
We were able to purchase both Packages this time around... in the same seats we had in our March Package... We divided up the Games evenly between my Partner and myself. It's interesting that they were just about all weekend Games, except for the first Boston Game. May has 4 of the 6 Games at Home... I imagine we'll be able to purchase all 4, and we'll split them also; with that I will have attended 7 Regular Season Games this Season... it would've been 9 had we been able to purchase both Packages in March. So, if my calculations are correct, and they finish the Season, it ends up an 18 Home Game Regular Season... and 7 for me, rather than the usual 20-21 plus 1-2 Preseason Games I'd attend. I'm not counting on any Playoff Games... but who knows; stranger things have happened the last couple years.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone have a pair for sale tomorrow? Going to purchase on stubhub later today but would prefer to help someone out if i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad