Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My time is 11, but I am going to pass on March. I will go with April and May, they will re allocate in those months. I kind of want to see how things shake out, and I havent even seen costs yet. Plus indeed another week to build immunity from the shot.
"4 game ticket packages start at $233 per seat in the upper level, and $436 per seat on the lower level."

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
They are changing the price by location. I am sure the $80/ seat is second level, top row, end the defend twice. Supposedly opponent makes a difference too, so one package may be more expensive than the other.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
If anyone has 2 or 4 and wants to sell, I'm likely in. I just moved from NYC/Central NJ to Sewell. Gonna try to get my attendance up now lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Plenty available in my window, I feel like everyone should get what they want in the package.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Single game possibly available tomorrow depending on inventory. Any STH who passes on March will be able to get back in for April.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mine says 11AM, so if there’s one at 10AM, RIP me.
It might depend on how many people you intend on taking. I was able to get the pair I would've gotten had i bought the package for Sunday. I don't think a lot of the 4-person pods sold, specifically in the upper level. If they were thinking (and I think they were) STH's would immediately buy up everything, that definitely didn't happen.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It might depend on how many people you intend on taking. I was able to get the pair I would've gotten had i bought the package for Sunday. I don't think a lot of the 4-person pods sold, specifically in the upper level. If they were thinking (and I think they were) STH's would immediately buy up everything, that definitely didn't happen.
It certainly would have helped if they conveyed what exactly happens if you buy tickets. Are you put to the back for the next months? Do you still have preferred access based off of tenure? etc.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It certainly would have helped if they conveyed what exactly happens if you buy tickets. Are you put to the back for the next months? Do you still have preferred access based off of tenure? etc.

I think they're just waiting to know what they're doing for April, but if you didn't buy the package in March you can still get it for April. This happened too quickly or me to take the chance to line people up for March, but like I said before I wanted to get into the building first on my own before I brought another person

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I think they're just waiting to know what they're doing for April, but if you didn't buy the package in March you can still get it for April. This happened too quickly or me to take the chance to line people up for March, but like I said before I wanted to get into the building first on my own before I brought another person
I bought a plan for my sister in law because I wasn't really feeling buying them for myself. I'm just hoping I didn't screw myself for later on but as we saw yesterday there was plenty of availability in all time windows. Also, if they're letting STH's get a second shot before the general public it shouldn't be an issue.

I think i'm going to try and buy a pair of tickets to the Rangers afternoon game so that MAYBE I can take Thatcher Venmo to his first game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Do you have to buy the prepaid parking? They say it’s a discount, but then they add the processing fee and it’s over $5 more than the normal $20 it was last year

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Do you have to buy the prepaid parking? They say it’s a discount, but then they add the processing fee and it’s over $5 more than the normal $20 it was last year

That much isn't clear but I would say it's semi-likely. I bought the 4 game package of parking and it was $75.00 but saw that individual games you get hit with the $5 for each fee while the package was a one time $5 hit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That much isn't clear but I would say it's semi-likely. I bought the 4 game package of parking and it was $75.00 but saw that individual games you get hit with the $5 for each fee while the package was a one time $5 hit.

That’s still bullshit especially since there probably isn’t an actual person processing it. But to my knowledge, the Flyers don’t have anything to do with the parking.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That’s still bullshit especially since there probably isn’t an actual person processing it.
Well it's even more funny when you consider that they say there's $3.00 in fees included in the parking pass fee and then a $5.00 order charge on top of that so you're looking at $8 in fees for something that costs $17.50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->