Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
They’ll do what the Eagles did if it gets to that point. Groups get access to a single game, groups that it didn’t make it to will go first next time, so on and so forth.

We had first access to the Ravens game, choice of the stadium, but didn’t buy. The next games that went up? We had the last time slot.

That was of course on a a very, very...very limited attendance. What I believe the question was about was when the WFC was opened for Flyers STM attendance...and I answered accordingly. If the question is about a very limited attendance, then yes...Some STMs may get screwed if they all want to attend, but can't.

I'm feeling that it may end up as no Fans at all...and then, at some point, when things return to 'normal', Fans can attend... but only on an optional Opt-In basis. That was what I was talking about.

I guess it may not be as cut and dried as I was thinking.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That was of course on a a very, very...very limited attendance. What I believe the question was about was when the WFC was opened for Flyers STM attendance...and I answered accordingly. If the question is about a very limited attendance, then yes...Some STMs may get screwed if they all want to attend, but can't.

I'm feeling that it may end up as no Fans at all...and then, at some point, when things return to 'normal', Fans can attend... but only on an optional Opt-In basis. That was what I was talking about.

I guess it may not be as cut and dried as I was thinking.

That very very limited attendance was ~5,000 which is 7% of Lincoln Financial Field. 7% of Wells Fargo Center is 1,368 people.

You won't have a claim to your seats this season as Season Tickets aren't going to be a thing this year though.

You may have Section 115, Row 14 Seats 1-4 in a normal year and with social distancing they may be available but you don't get to lay a claim to them. The Flyers will likely offer them up in the way that I mentioned before as the Eagles did.

Reactions: Sawdalite

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Is 2000 fans enough to make it worth openning the doors? They would then have to pay some security, concessions, cleanup crew, etc.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Email with options for season ticket refunds, etc coming shortly.

Highlights ..

NO "season tickets" if there is a season at all. Current STH have the option to leave 10% on their account which will keep your seats for 21/22. Those that do will have preference on tickets sold per game IF (Big IF) there are fans in the building later on in this season including playoffs. The remainder can be refunded or left on the account.

No price increase then "normal" payment plans for 21/22 will resume in the spring.

No club level renovations 2021.

Club box accounts that were signed and deposits taken for the "new" seats or seat locations with the now delayed renovations are cancelled. Club box account holders can leave 10% and their original locations will remain for 21/22. No price increase there either.

In light of the email we recently received from the Flyers and our Rep, basically stating that the NHL Season is approved, and everything is status quo... that they are hoping for Fans attending eventually, but will be playing it by ear... and mentioning that they are in a Pause situation presently... I'm not very optimistic that the email/Information you cited is coming anytime soon, if at all.

May I ask you what is the Source of that Information, please?...Thanks in advance.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My guess is that before they let any fans in, they'll have some kind of dry run with a more limited amount of people, such as families of either players or game day staff or their actual staff.

I have to say, if you could guarantee me that everything is copasetic, I've been curious to what this all feels like and looks like in the building.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
FWIW, I spoke to my rep over the phone a couple of days prior to im542's comment and while he didn't mention everything that was in that comment, he did tell me to expect an email with options for rolling over any money to 2022, leaving a certain percentage of it on the account for 2022 and a refund option.

He said to look for the email right after the New Year.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Just received an email that there will be a call with Fletcher and someone else on 1/11, to provide STHs their options for this season.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Just received an email that there will be a call with Fletcher and someone else on 1/11, to provide STHs their options for this season.
Mike Shane, he's the Flyers Chief Business Officer. He's been with Fletcher for the Town Hall and the STH Update they had a couple months ago.

im542

Sep 12, 2013
In light of the email we recently received from the Flyers and our Rep, basically stating that the NHL Season is approved, and everything is status quo... that they are hoping for Fans attending eventually, but will be playing it by ear... and mentioning that they are in a Pause situation presently... I'm not very optimistic that the email/Information you cited is coming anytime soon, if at all.

May I ask you what is the Source of that Information, please?...Thanks in advance.

My rep. IF they cannot guarantee you seats they must refund your money. There won't be fans in the building anytime soon that we know so you will get your money back if desired. They already shortened the season from 44 games to 28 even IF there were fans allowed so at a bare minimum they owe you 16 games refund. They refunded six games last season and quickly so. NO business can collect money then not deliver the goods so to speak.

There is ZERO chance there will be full attendance allowed in that building this season. Look at the city "leadership" and now national "leadership". You will be lucky to see 5,000 in there and I doubt that. I don't care if every person in the Delaware Valley gets vaccinated today they won't allow it.

Finally do you really think the Flyers are in ANY position to quibble with you (the STH base) right now? That goes for any team, btw. They'll do the right thing and accomodate you .... they do NEED us back when there is some return to "normal" (The definition of which is up for debate)

im542

Sep 12, 2013
FWIW, I spoke to my rep over the phone a couple of days prior to im542's comment and while he didn't mention everything that was in that comment, he did tell me to expect an email with options for rolling over any money to 2022, leaving a certain percentage of it on the account for 2022 and a refund option.

He said to look for the email right after the New Year.

My club box contract is a bit different, obviously. I already signed the cancellation form for the "new" seats in the now delayed renovated club level. I signed a one year extension of my "old" seat contract and they applied 10% of my funds to that as a deposit. Signed and delivered. The 90% refund on the club contract is in process.

I do have a pair of "regular" seats in Cadillac Grille. There is no contract but I directed my rep to withhold 10% which "holds" those seats for next year and again the remaining 90% refund is in process.

If there are any fans allowed later on you can guarantee they will be "distanced seating. The could simply not open the club level and the thing way up top and place folks in lower level and upper level seating only to cut down to minimum staffing. No Cadillac Grille, Center City Club, etc. Let's pretend it's 5,000 left in 2500 upstairs, 25oo downstairs. How many food stands need to be open, really same with restrooms, etc. It could be done on a skeleton crew level.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I RSVP'd for today's Virtual Event... was told that I was Registered and would get link Monday (Today)... With that said, that was exactly what happened last Virtual Event, but I never got the link--it was on YouTube, so there was no problem--FWIW, I'm not the person of record in control of our Account... I'm guessing this will not be on YT.

Has anybody here received their Link yet?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I RSVP'd for today's Virtual Event... was told that I was Registered and would get link Monday (Today)... With that said, that was exactly what happened last Virtual Event, but I never got the link--it was on YouTube, so there was no problem--FWIW, I'm not the person of record in control of our Account... I'm guessing this will not be on YT.

PM’d you.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

It's 6:15 and I still haven't seen a link and they have 2 email addresses from me

edit: just found it in a promotional folder, so anyone who hasn't seen the link yet, check there

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's 6:15 and I still haven't seen a link and they have 2 email addresses from me

edit: just found it in a promotional folder, so anyone who hasn't seen the link yet, check there
That's where pretty much all of my Flyers emails go so I went as far as deleting that promotional folder.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
More people stuck around for Mike Shane than they did for the last one, I kept watching that number. I guess they brought Andrea in so that it didn't seem as monotonous.

The Fletcher part of it, wasn't much there. Basically the same as last time. The only thing I sensed is that not fully replacing Niskanen still concerns him.

There doesn't seem to be any benefit to not rolling over considering we don't know what this year looks like unless you need the money back, which I imagine is happening. STH getting first priority when they are able to have fans I guess is news in that they said it out loud.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Key points:
- No date for return of fans to games.
- email with details coming to fans tomorrow.
- Can opt out of this year, but still gain benefits tenure and keep seats at same price for 21-22.
-Can have money paid for this season mostly refunded, or just rolled to 21-22
- No idea what seating will look like this year,
- STHs will be given a chance to buy tix if they want them, but they likely may not be their usual seats this year. They will be offered at the "lowest possible price."
- lowest level seats are tarped to improve player visibility, aka seeing the puck.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Them saying "lowest possible price" gave me pause. They could have said STH price but they didn't.
While ultimately they have to make the most money they can, as hard as they're going to try to produce safe conditions, the price still has to be something people are willing to risk their safety for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad