Flyers super rookies(Carter, Richards): Who gets more poins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
ROOKIE CHARGERS said:
:rant:
CARTER = FERRARI and RICHARDS = MUSTANG!!
:sarcasm:

Ferrari's are notoriously always in the 'shop'...........But you frequently see 30, 40 yearold Mustangs still running strong ;)

turnbuckle*

Does anybody else find it weird that NHL Network has five choices for the Calder, none of which are "none of the above?" The odds of the Calder winner being one that the media predicts are usually minimal.
Bergeron, Hunter and Ryder were not even on the radar screens of the most sage hockeyist 2 years ago.

My pick? Vanek - Plekanec - Parise - okay - that's picks.

Transported Upstater

JimEIV said:
Ferrari's are notoriously always in the 'shop'...........But you frequently see 30, 40 yearold Mustangs still running strong ;)

If we're talking about cars, I'll talk about it in detail somewhere else.

As for Carter/Richards, I may have overpimped ROOKIECHARGERS' meaning.

I still believe Carter is the better prospect. That in no way diminishes what I believe Richards can do.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
I think Carter might be the Ruutu of 2004, he'll choke the first half and come out blazing the second half, from then on he'll pass Richards, in the mean-time I'll keep Richards on my fantasy team :)

Transported Upstater

Birko19 said:
I think Carter might be the Ruutu of 2004, he'll choke the first half and come out blazing the second half, from then on he'll pass Richards, in the mean-time I'll keep Richards on my fantasy team :)

He's even more valuable to a real team, which is one of the best compliments you can give to a hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad