Confirmed Signing with Link: Flyers sign Tyson Foerster to ELC (3 years, $925k AAV)

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
Shame Flyers have zero chance to ice this guy. Team is overflooded with Mid 6 fowards...JVR, Voracek, Hayes (Yeesh, $21+ mill on mid-6 players). No team would take any single one of those players on those horrid contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
My favorite player in The draft. I was banging The trade back into the first drum for my isles to take him. He’s so underrated. Flyers made a great pick him opinion.

Reactions: Devonator

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
My favorite player in The draft. I was banging The trade back into the first drum for my isles to take him. He’s so underrated. Flyers made a great pick him opinion.
Just out of curiosity, what did you see? Did you research a lot, or just casual?

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Just out of curiosity, what did you see? Did you research a lot, or just casual?

Im big into the draft and I watch and track a lot of junior hockey. I first saw Tyson 2 years ago in Barrie and he stuck out to me.

I couldn’t believe some people actually thought he was going to fall to the 2nd round. He plays with an edge and is good defensively. He will not be liability at all. His one timer is absolutely wicked. He gets it off quick and accurate. He’s shot is great as well and he’s got a lot of skill. His scoring ability and shot is so good that his playmaking and passing is overlooked. He’s a good passer and playmaker as well. There’s some people who question his skating. He has room for improvement in that area but I think it’s way overblown and nitpicking. Some people list him as a center but I think he projects better as a winger long term. Not to say he can’t play center but I think his game and attributes are best maximized on the wing.

I wanted him bad on the isles. I had him rated top15. I think Phill my made an excellent pick.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Im big into the draft and I watch and track a lot of junior hockey. I first saw Tyson 2 years ago in Barrie and he stuck out to me.

I couldn’t believe some people actually thought he was going to fall to the 2nd round. He plays with an edge and is good defensively. He will not be liability at all. His one timer is absolutely wicked. He gets it off quick and accurate. He’s shot is great as well and he’s got a lot of skill. His scoring ability and shot is so good that his playmaking and passing is overlooked. He’s a good passer and playmaker as well. There’s some people who question his skating. He has room for improvement in that area but I think it’s way overblown and nitpicking. Some people list him as a center but I think he projects better as a winger long term. Not to say he can’t play center but I think his game and attributes are best maximized on the wing.

I wanted him bad on the isles. I had him rated top15. I think Phill my made an excellent pick.
Great to see....hope you are correct.

Reactions: SI90

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Shame Flyers have zero chance to ice this guy. Team is overflooded with Mid 6 fowards...JVR, Voracek, Hayes (Yeesh, $21+ mill on mid-6 players). No team would take any single one of those players on those horrid contracts.
There's plenty of time for him to develop and for contracts to expire or move out
He's not signed to play this year

Reactions: Devonator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->