Confirmed with Link: Flyers Re-Sign Brian Elliott To One Year Deal $1.5M AAV for 20/21 season (bumped thread)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They should have tried to do better. If something happens to Hart, they will regret it. Yes, you can plan for stuff like that by having better depth. It's not a negative move but the team should be actively trying to improve and that was a spot where they could have. I don't think Carter Hart needs his hand held the way having Elliott around does.

I think I definitely was the smartest person in this thread but who can really say

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Yeah there’s no way we go into next season with Hart and Lyon as our 1,2 punch. They need someone who can play at least ~35-40 games in case Hart’s brain is still scrambled.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I think I definitely was the smartest person in this thread but who can really say

I’m not sure what I said in this thread and I’m confused by your post since it suggested we should have a better plan than Elliott but ended it with saying Hart shouldn’t have had his hand held.

I’ve been on the boat for the last couple seasons that we need a way better backup plan than a Brian Elliott. That and I don’t care how much potential a goalie has, they take time to develop and they’re difficult to predict and this is the Flyers so they won’t handle it well.

So you’re not the only one that thought we needed a better plan than Elliott at the very least.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not sure what I said in this thread and I’m confused by your post since it suggested we should have a better plan than Elliott but ended it with saying Hart shouldn’t have had his hand held.

I’ve been on the boat for the last couple seasons that we need a way better backup plan than a Brian Elliott. That and I don’t care how much potential a goalie has, they take time to develop and they’re difficult to predict and this is the Flyers so they won’t handle it well.

So you’re not the only one that thought we needed a better plan than Elliott at the very least.
I was being facetious

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

wvBA.gif

how suprised iam

not

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events