Flyers player Milestones 2018-19

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

Thanks for yet another fine Stat.

If Jake were to play out his Career... he would have the opportunity... if he plays ever Game... to come within 130 Games of tying Clarke as Team Leader in Games Played... and could pass Barber for Second Place by 111 Games.

It is important to keep in mind that Jake misses very few Games a Seasons and IIRC is in the Flyers Top Ten 2X in regards to Iron Man Streak Lengths.

That said... it also gets harder as Players get older... and Trades do occur.

... Oh how time flies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa

If Jake were to play out his Career... he would have the opportunity... if he plays ever Game... to come within 130 Games of tying Clarke as Team Leader in Games Played... and could pass Barber for Second Place by 111 Games.

It is important to keep in mind that Jake misses very few Games a Seasons and IIRC is in the Flyers Top Ten 2X in regards to Iron Man Streak Lengths.

... Oh how time flies.
Suspensions, Snake has no chance. Coincidence his nickname is Snake? Won't stay away from DPOS to get such a long career achievement.

#ObviousHeelTurn

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Suspensions, Snake has no chance. Coincidence his nickname is Snake? Won't stay away from DPOS to get such a long career achievement.

#ObviousHeelTurn

How many Suspensions has he had?... I could have sworn that those two Games were the only one he's had.

His GP per Full NHL Season are:

Columbus - 80, 81, 80

Flyers - 78, 82, 82, 73, 82, 82

This Season should be 78... if he was out injured for two Games, IIRC, with a broken bone in his foot... plus his 2 Games Suspended.

That's a total of 23 Games missed in 10 Full Seasons... and I believe he played every Flyers Game in the Lockout Shortened Season, plus some more in Europe... And the one year he was out with an injury for 5 Games total skewed the Average.

I believe if he keeps this pace and plays out his Contract, he should have little to no problem catching Barber for 2nd... if I didnt just jinx him here.

If your Response was sarcastic, as I'm thinking it very well may have been... never mind. Haha

Reactions: Ruck Over

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

... Oh how time flies.

Sorry to Quote myself... but I had to rethink one portion of the Projection... I failed to take into account Giroux and his Pace and Contract -- which I expect to be extended -- Giroux may be the target for Jake to aim for, rather than Clarke and Barber.

I don't know how, after praising and projecting Giroux's Stats earlier in the Season, I could have forgotten him when I was working up the Voracek Projected Stats. Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad